Prologue

Hey, everyone, this is the beginning chapters to the story originally started by S-StarNix . So for the next few chapters, it will have been originally created by her. I will tell ya'll when I start to come in.

Enjoy.

I ran, I didn't know if it been minutes, hours, or days. All I know was to keep on running. And thanks to the gift from my 'mom' they can't find me.

Eventually I started to remember why I was running and that was bad, remembering brings the betrayal back with all the pain. The little bit of happy memories were hidden behind all the hatred and pain. I remember my life before this and too late I realized what I was doing but I couldn't stop it.

Nico
Okay I was shocked, things just happened really fast, first we get a called to Olympus, then we all find out Percy is missing and to find out Percy was the one to destroy camp. And lastly Annabeth cheated on my cousin who is like a big brother to me, that idiotic spawn of Athena had the nerve to laugh when we found out she cheated on him.

I went down to all his favorites spots, trying to find him, when I suddenly doubled over, my ears buzzing like crazy. When my ears buzz that means someone close to me had died, and that time it was two at least. I quickly shadow traveled to the underworld thinking the whole time, please don't be Percy, please don't be Percy. When I saw who just came of the boat, I gasped and fell to the ground crying, because in front on me was Sally and Paul. There were like a second family to me. I loved them...Nothing else could explain the feeling I had for those two. Everyone at camp(except for Annabeth apparently) loved them to death, they were like second parents. I cradled my knees to my chest and watched the boat slowly sail away.