삼십일

3RD PERSON POV:
jimin barked while rushing as fast as his small paws could take him, circle after circle around taehyung and yoona.

it was early in the morning and the duo decided to try visiting their spot.

upon the highest docks in town, towering over the ocean and a place where you could practically touch the sun with your fingertips.

after much coaxing and teasing from taehyung, along with a very persuading petting session from yoona, jimin tolerated going up with them.

and at the cost of his pride, jimin was enduring biting taehyung's nose off for laughing at his scared state. a state of jimin whimpering into yoona's arms, tail in between his legs.

when they reached the top, jimin scrambled out of yoona's arms, wobbling about. this made taehyung laugh and yoona chuckle, earning a growl from the pup.

when they all calmed a bit, yoona and taehyung took their usual seat and did their routine.

watching the sky,

yoona listening to taehyung tell her about his day,

admiring the rising and lowering of tides.

but lately there have been 2 changes to this routine that taehyung noticed.

first,
that rascal jimin was now interrupting his time with his friend.

and second,
his bonds with yoona have grown stronger and stronger each day.

although, judging from the huge grin erupting on his face when yoona chuckled after hearing one of his lame jokes, he could definitely say that the second change mattered much more.