CIA

A/N This my own idea of what I wanted to happen and at this is set in the midst of season 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Hetty? You do realise that there are at least 50 known serial killers in this warehouse and we have no backup?" Callen quirried.

"I am well aware of the fact Mr Callen now please put me on speakerphone." Hetty replied. "Mr Deeks?"

"Yep Hetty what do you want?" Deeks asked.

"Mr Deeks don't hold back. And yes before you yell at me, I am fully aware that you are in the presence of Mr Callen and Mr Hanna. However this is a situation that we cannot oversee. Mr Callen, to answer your question, Mr Deeks is your backup." Hetty confirmed before hanging up.

Callen and Sam looked confused whilst Kensi looked scared. "Deeks, are you gonna be ok?"

He nodded and Sam began to speak "What was Hetty talking about?" He asked sounding angry.

"Never mind, I'll tell you later. For now just trust me." Deeks replied.

Deeks then pulled out two razor sharp knives from the holsters on his legs. He gripped them tightly. They all began to move silently and officially like a well oiled machine. When they got to the door, Callen, Sam And Kensi readied their guns whilst Deeks kicked down the door and charged straight in.

"DEEKS!" Callen yelled.

Deeks ignored him as he began to fight the men who were now shooting at him from every direction. By the time the rest of their team came inside, Deeks had already taken out half of them.

Looking shocked, Callen and Sam stood there in a daze. How on earth could an LAPD detective murder 25  heavily armed serial killers in a couple of seconds? They were so confused that they didn't see the pack of deadly men charging towards them.

Like water, Deeks flipped over to them and stabbed the men in the chest before they could inflict any damage on the pair. He then elegantly and skillfully, took out the rest of the men, deflecting any bullets fired at him with his knives.

However there was one man left who was creeping up behind Deeks that held a mini gun. Swiftly, and before anyone else noticed the man, Deeks threw one of his knives and it embedded itself right in the centre of the man's forehead.

"Deeks?" Questioned a confused Sam who almost sounded scared of the Detective.

"Later" Deeks stated as he dismissed the question. "Is everyone alright?"

"Yeah" Kensi replied as she swung her rifle over her shoulder. "Callen? Sam?"

"We're fine," Callen told her. "Now Deeks, care to explain?"

"Uhhhh..... How do I explain?" Deeks laughed sheepishly.

"Spit it out Deeks." Sam spat.

"Well, when I was 11, I shot my dad and then a year later, the CIA picked me up off the streets to work for them. I trained with them for a year before going on cases for five years. Then for four years, I worked as Assistant Director, a bit like Granger for NCIS. Then I was sent undercover at the LAPD for the CIA to smoke out someone who was selling CIA classified secrets. That person just so happened to be my partner. I killed him  decided I was done being CIA however they were not happy. So we came to the deal that I would do one OP for them every year unless they needed me or one of my alias'. I am not allowed to tell anyone unless the CIA have completed a full background check on them. Callen is still not ready because they said and I quote ' Mr Callen is a complicated man and as he is ex-CIA it only makes everything more complicated'. I only told Kensi because Sam didn't trust me and would probably tell Callen. Nell and Eric didn't need to know and could easily find put if they wanted to. Hetty knows as she was my handler once upon a time. I was also known as what the CIA like to call, a 'Mole Hunter'. Basically I went around agencies smoking out different moles. Once they found out that I was CIA and undercover, we made a deal where I only worked with them when they needed my alias' or extra man power.  " Deeks explained.        

The team looked dazed.

"What...." Callen stuttered

"Its just as I said." Deeks replied solemnly "If you don't believe me, I'll email you my files and show you my badges."

"No, I believe you its just....... a lot to take in" Callen finished.

"Well are we going back to OSP or what?" Deeks asked.

"Yeah lets go." Sam said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'm thinking of making more in this series with the idea of Deeks as CIA but lemme know what you think.