Ava

A girl with bright red fiery hair cautiously made her way through the door to NCIS Los Angeles Headquarters.

"Wow" the mystery girl marvelled. "This place is way too cool"

Alert and ready, Callen, Sam, Kensi and Deeks jumped up from their desks on the bullpen and pointed their guns at the girl. "FEDERAL AGENTS put your weapons on the ground and your hands behind your head"

Upon hearing this and seeing the girl on security cameras, Eric and Nell rushed down the stairs from OPS to see what was going on.

The nameless girl was just putting her gun on the floor when Hetty walked towards them. "Relax ladies and gentlemen, Miss Davies come with me to my office please. Oh, and you can keep the weapons."

Miss Davies, as they now knew her as, placed the gun back in its holster and followed Hetty to her desk. The team watched the girl go and then went after her.

"Miss Davies, welcome to NCIS Los Angeles." Hetty announced.

"Thanks Hetty, I'm so excited to be here."

Hetty smiled at the girl and she smiled back. "Now would you like to introduce yourself to the team?"

"Oh yeah I forgot.... Anyways. Hi guys my name is Ava Davies and for some reason Hetty hired me to work here."

"Hi Ava," Kensi replied "I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye, these are Special Agents G. Callen, Sam Hanna and Marty Deeks." she concluded pointing to everyone in turn. "And those two are Intelligence Analyst Nell Jones and Tech Wizard Eric Beale."

"Just out of curiosity, how old are you cos you look like 12?" Deeks asked with a slight hint of laughter in his voice.

"Uhh, I'm 16." Ava answered.

"Hetty, why is a 16 year old here? And why did you recruit her?" Callen asked sceptically.

"Miss Davies is going to be Mr Deeks and Ms Blye's apprentice. And if I were your Mr Callen, I would never underestimate Miss Davies otherwise you will be dead in seconds. Now have fun all of you." Hetty said and disappeared into thin air.

"Wow, did that just happen?" Sam questioned.

"I think it did..." Callen trailed off.

"Anyway as we don't have a case, why don't we test Ava out in the gym." Kensi put the idea forwards.

At the mention of the gym, Ava's face lit up. She was clearly excited. "Yay!" she exclaimed, "Where's the gym?"

"Follow me Lightning. Get it? Cos she is all hyper and stuff and she is practically glowing? No? oh.." Deeks said.

"Lightning, I like it." Ava told him.

Deeks looked surprised but happy. "Well come on then Lightning, off to the gym we go." He picked her up and flung her over his shoulder and ran in the direction of the gym.

"Well they seem to get along." Kensi smiled and raced off after them.

"After you G," Sam said.

Callen laughed and the pair followed Kensi to the gym. When they got there, they saw Ava and Deeks at the top of the climbing wall. Ava was laughing and Deeks was too. Kensi was watching them with a smile on her face.

Suddenly, Ava began to fall backwards off the wall. Callen ran to catch her but Kensi stopped him. 'Just watch' she mouthed.

The once seemingly helpless bubbly girl executed a perfect triple backflip and landed on her feet in a matter of seconds. She smiled and yelled a Deeks. "Are you coming down any time soon Shaggy?"

Deeks grinned goofily down at her and replied "Yeah but not in as much style as you."

Eventually, Deeks made it down the wall with Kensi's help and the team got down to business.

"So Ava." Sam started, "Physical hand to hand combat, show us what you got. I'll go easy on you to start with."

"No need Sam, I'll be fine. It's you I'm more worried about. I'm scared that Hetty will fire me on my first day if I hurt you." Ava said.

Sam scoffed and got into a ready stance meanwhile Ava just stood there staring right into his eyes, like she was burning a hole in his soul. Sam swung his fist at Ava and in the blink of an eye, she flipped him over and he landed on his back on the floor. Sam looked puzzled and got up again, took another swing, a right hook this time, and he met the same fate. This continued for awhile before Sam finally gave up. Whilst Sam was panting heavily and sweating clearly out of breath, Ava was completely unfazed.

"Anyone else want a go?" She asked innocently.

"We're good." Kensi answered for all of them.

"Oh, ok." Ava said.

*QUE WHISTLE*

"CASE ON DECK!" Eric yelled.

"What's happening?" Ava asked.

"We have a case, so up to OPS we go." Kensi explained.

"Cool." Ava smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Uhh, so I don't really know what the mission should be so I ended it here. If you have any ideas for this to continue with put them in the comments please.