Wedding gone wrong

Finally, a new chapter. Sorry for the long wait.

Im struggling for ideas so please if you can send me a prompt that I can work from.

Are these chapters too short?

Lemme know what you think.

Thanks.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???'s POV

"Any objections?" the vicar asked looking around and presuming the answer was no. When the guests remained silent he spoke once again, "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"This is our time to move," I whispered to my allies. "They're all distracted right now so I want you to go in shoot him and run away. Absolutely nothing can go wrong." A chorus of nods confirmed the fact they were ready. "Go go go go go."

Deeks' POV

I smiled as the vicar said "You may kiss the bride." I grabbed Kensi by her waist and pulled her in for the kiss. She smiled and kissed me back. (A/N Omg I cringed so much writing this. Ahhhh save me plz) The moment was bliss, but it instantly inverted.

Even through the kiss, I felt the bullets embedded themselves into me. I fell backwards as my chest seared with an excruciating pain that felt like a roaring fire burning my insides. However, I didn't scream. I've learnt from past experiences that noise doesn't help the pain. I slumped to the ground, my hand clutching the wounds to stop the bleeding as best as I could. I looked up and saw chaos, complete chaos everywhere. Callen and Sam were trying to get Eric and Nell to ID the shooter they had already killed. Hetty was yelling at Bates and my mum was running around like a headless chicken occasionally glancing towards me. I heard a noise, someone was calling my name.

I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes. I was met by the frightened teary eyes of my girlfriend, no wife. "Deeks....." she whispered pressing one hand on my wound and the other clasped my hand. "Hang in there, for me please" By now, tears were streaming down her face, it broke my heart.

"Don't worry princess," my voice came out in a raspy, strained cry. "I'll be fine, don't fret over me, keep yourself safe." With that, I closed my eyes and my world was painted in a pitch black darkness that I could only hope I would awaken from sometime in the near future.

Kensi's POV

I stared down at Deeks as he slowly faded away into unconsciousness. Tears poured down my face like waterfalls. I looked up to see the paramedics running towards me. "Miss, how long has he been unconscious for?" someone asked.

"He just fell asleep." I whispered with no emotion in my voice.

"Well that's alright then, I'm sure he'll be fine. We just need to get him to the ambulance and then to the hospital. Would you like to ride with him?" some lady asked in a comforting voice.

"Yes please." I mumbled.

"Okay Miss, we need to go now. My name's Daphne and I will be looking after him when we get to the hospital, I'll keep you up to date with any changes as soon as I hear about them." Daphne replied.

I didn't say anything just followed her into the ambulance and sat down next to Deeks' head staring deep into his eyes.

A few minutes passed and we eventually arrived at the hospital where the doctor asked me to wait in the waiting room. I objected at first but eventually let in. I sat down on one of the seats that no one liked. It was silent for a while before the door opened and I looked up to see Callen and Sam come in.