Let's love the broken ones

A/N I don't own any of the songs, all rights go the respective owners. Set around Season 8/7.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, the band we saved today has invited us to their concert. The tickets are free as well. " Callen announced to the team. "And yes, Eric and Nell can come too."

"Yay!" Nell squeaked.

At the concert

The team entered the room and were greeted by a sea of people.

"Lots of people.." Eric said

"Yea.." Nell agreed as she linked arms with Eric.

Just as the concert was about to begin, Deeks spoke up. "Uhh, I'll be back guys, don't bother looking for me if I'm not back in time. Bye" he said as he ran off.

"Well that was weird..." Kensi commented.

"Oh well, you heard the man." Sam said.

The crowd screamed as the band, Violet Melodies, took to the stage. First, the guy on the drums came in and took his place in the centre at the back behind his drum kit. In next came one of the guitarist, he stood on the left of the drummer, slightly more to the front. In next came the lead singer and guitarist, he took the middle stage in front for the drummer. Lastly, the violinist, he took his place on the right, his shaggy hair shading his face.

"Wait, who's the violinist?" Callen asked.

As he flicked his hair round, his face caught the light. Deeks.

"Deeks??" Kensi asked.

The music started playing before a response.

20 songs later, the leader made an announcement. "Ok guys, the last two songs are written by our fantastic violinist, Marty Deeks. The last one is slightly sad so grab some tissues. Anyways, lead the way Marty."

As Deeks took centre stage he poised himself and his violin. he struck the first note with passion and serenity. They launched into Deeks' first song. His melodic voice filled the stage, stealing everyone's attention. His bow danced on the strings of his violin like a surfer on the waves.

(Replay by Iyaz)

Shawty's like a melody in my head

That I can't keep out

Got me singin' like

Na na na na everyday

It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay [2x]

Remember the first time we met

You was at the mall with your friend

I was scared to approach ya

But then you came closer

Hopin' you would give me a chance

Who would have ever knew

That we would ever be more than friends

We're real worldwide, breaking all the rules

She like a song played again and again

That girl, like something off a poster

That girl, is a dime they say

That girl, is a gun to my holster