"He loved you"

"He's gone Kens....." Callen told her softly. The pain was evident in his eyes not wanting to be the one to break the news to her.

Kensi felt her whole world collapse and crumble into a pile of dust, but no matter how much she wanted to cry, she couldn't. The pain she felt could only be shared with Deeks and now he was gone she didn't know what to do.

"He wrote each of us a letter." Hetty said. "He gave them to me 2 years ago saying to give them out if he ever died."

Dear Granger Danger,

If you are reading this then I am gone. I don't regret anything between us. I don't regret hugging you. I don't regret being mad at you for what Kensi went through in Afghanistan.

If I were to do things differently between us then I would choose to trust you sooner and get to know you sooner. I would want to make you like me sooner.

I know I annoyed you but that's a part of my charm that even you aren't immune to.

I hope things work out with your daughter, and yes I figured out that Jennifer Kim was your daughter ages ago.

Have fun with the team.

From, Deeks the irresistible and handsome LAPD liaison.

Granger smiled and subtly wiped the tear away that formed in the corner of his eye.

Dear Ninja Hetty,

I'm dead. Sorry, you have lost another.

Take care of Granger, he will need you now I'm gone.

I've always wanted to know your real name and it was my mission from the first time I met you to figure it out, and I did.

So this is to you Mary Franklin, please tell the team your real name, for me.

Also, please teach Kensi that even though I'm gone that she can still be happy.

From Deeks, the one that knows all.

Hetty silently nodded her head and agreed that she would tell the team later.

Dear Sam Dawg,

Take care of Kensi for me, she needs you now, as a brother, as a friend, as a foundation.

Sam, I have never understood why you hated me but I finally realised it, you couldn't read me. You couldn't see right through me into my mind like everyone else. You couldn't tell what I was going to say, think, feel.

That is a skill I have picked up over the years, to protect the true me from the harsh environment of my reality.

The next person you meet and you can't read, ask them about themselves to learn and don't judge them

From Deeks, the unreadable.

Sam looked at the paper shocked, the man he teased so much read him like a book, he then realised that what Deeks said was true. He smiled thinking of the Detective's face if he could see his thoughts now.

Dear Grisha Alexandrovich Nikolaev Callen,

Wow, that's a mouthful, so I'm just going to keep calling you G.

G, please be there for Kensi now, more then ever, she needs you to be there for her.

Over the years, I like to think that I have proved myself to you and that you've accepted me as a member of you team. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have trusted me from the beginning but were just too scared to admit it.

Try not to be so lone wolfey any more. You'll learn that there are beautiful things in life that can only be obtained through experiencing them with others.

I'm broken just like you and have found happiness, so I believe that you can do the same.

I hope you and Anna have a successful relationship.

From Deeks, the broken one.

Callen was lost for words, the guy he had underestimated was much more then he could imagine.

Dear Beale, part one of the Wonder Twins,

Surf's up!

I imagine that you are sad now, don't be. I want you to move on from me and look towards the life that probably includes Nell.

Please be there for both Kensi and Nell, it's hitting Nell harder then you think.

Do me a favour and ask Nell about her past, when she tells you, you will see her differently but a good different.

Go ride a wave for me.

From Deeks, the ocean.

Eric tightened his grip on Nell's hand and brought it to his lips kissing it softly.

Dear Nelliphant, Nellasaurus, part two of the Wonder Twins

Don't cry over me, don't mourn me, move on and be with Eric. He told me he loves you so don't be afraid to make a step towards a future with him.

Me and Kensi were afraid and that is the biggest mistake of my life, not having long enough with her.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Please. Live your life.

Go and surf with Eric, go and play video games with Eric, go and hack with Eric.

Do everything I did with him, with him.

He needs you more then ever and you need him just as much.

Talk to him about your past and don't be scared.

From Deeks, the hopeless romantic

Tears streamed down her face as a pair of warm arms cradled her shaking body. She love Eric, she really did.

Dear Kensi, Kens, Kensilina, Partner, Princess, Sugarbear, Ladybird, Baby girl,  Wifey

I love you so much that it can't be written down.

I will always love you through the pain and suffering, the arguments and the shouting. The love and the hope, the hugs and the kisses.

I can only hope you love me just as much.

Please don't throw your life away to be with me again, live in the memories of us.

I promised you I'd never die but I'm sorry, I broke that promise. The promise holding us together.

I will miss falling asleep with you in my arms. I will miss the endless nights of eating take-outs and watching Titanic or Top Model. I will miss how jealous you get when someone else is hitting on me. I will miss our endless bickering or flirting, whichever it is. I will miss everything about you.

If I regret anything, I regret not acting upon our "thing" sooner. I want more time with you. Time is infinite but we can only live in a small part of it.

I finally believe that I have crossed my Frozen Lake.

You were the destination.

I love you.

Love From Marty

The tears that she thought would never come flooded down her face. She fell to the ground sobbing, clutching the letter and her rings with her life.

Slowly, the whole team gathered round her enveloping her in a warm sensation. In unison, they all said five words that meant the world to her.

"He loved you so much."