The Papers

A/N I so hope this happens in Season 9 or something like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr Deeks, a word please. My office." Hetty commanded when the team were about to leave. The comments about what he did came instantly.

"Guys, chill." Deeks said.

"Fine." Callen said.

"Good luck mate." Sam said.

"See you later." Kensi said, she kissed him on the cheek and left with Sam and Callen

Deeks walked up to Hetty's desk. "Hey Hetty, what do you want?"

"Mr Deeks I do believe that you haven't singed the papers I gave you yet."

"Which ones, you've given me a lot of papers over the years." Deeks joked knowing full well that she meant the NCIS papers.

"The NCIS Agent application papers Mr Deeks." Hetty sighed. "Why haven't you signed then yet."

"Hetty, I'm a cop, nothing can change that. No matter how much the team say they need me and appreciate me, I know that they still question my abilities and are scared that I will get one of them hurt or killed. I know Kensi trusts me with her life and I appreciate that. Callen only trusts me because I've saved Kens and she trusts me. But I really hope that  one day he trusts me completely and not just because Kensi does. Also, deep down, I still have a feeling that Sam isn't happy that I haven't gone through the same training as them even though I have just don't show it. Nell trust me lots because I have always been there even before her and you got her to look into some of my cases so she knows some of my story. Eric and me are really good friends so he trusts me. I want to sign those papers someday but before that, I need the whole team to trust me fully. I also only want to sign them after I've quit CIA and they know what I haven't  told them."

"Mr Deeks, Mr Hanna may not show it, but I'm pretty sure he trusts you." Hetty reasoned.

"You see Hetty, that's the problem. He might trust me but he never shows it. You know full well that I will only believe that you trust me if you show it. Plus, after he finds out I'm CIA he will never trust me so what's the point in believing it if he will never trust me when he knows who I really am. However, the plan is to finish my last case over at the CIA which actually might take a while. I also want to sort out the business with my father and make some sort of peace with my mother. I also have to choose a new assistant director because my boss is so useless. I also have to find a way to explain myself to LAPD and Bates, they're not gonna take it well. And then finally I need to round off my work for Giever."

"Deeks?" Callen asked in a confused manor.

Deeks turned around and saw Callen standing behind him looking puzzled and hurt. He stared Deeks in the eye searching for answers.

"Was that all true?" he asked in a small voice that was soaked in pain. "If so, why didn't you tell us? Does Kensi know?"

"1) That's all true 2) You obviously heard why I can't tell you and 3) She knows as much as she needs to, which is not much, just the basics but doesn't go into the specifics." Deeks mumbled

"Sorry, what was that last part?" Callen asked spitefully

"She doesn't know everything." Deeks replied

"What?"

"She doesn't know it all" he whispered sheepishly

"What?"

"SHE DOESNT KNOW EVERYTHING OK CALLEN IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M  REALLY STRESSED OUT AT THE MOMENT SO JUST GO AWAY!" Deeks yelled

"Stressed out lying to us? Stressed out hurting us? Stressed out abusing our trust?" Callen spat "Which one is it CIA Officer Deeks?"

Deeks stared him in the eyes, a fire burning within. He glared at him once more before he spoke "Seems like I should leave NCIS instead of join, Hetty. It was nice working with you again. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me and how to reach me." And with that, Deeks walked out the Spanish styled mission and never looked back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woot! I finished. I don't really know where to go next so I'm open to suggestions.