Chapter 2

This one now is dedicated to _princessrapunzel_ for the wonderful cover. I appreciate. Let's go....

After I've completed all the registration
at the Administrative block, I checked my class schedule to confirm whether I had class or  not.
To my greatest surprise, I was almost late for the Biology class.

I ran as fast as I could but then I stopped at the hallway and thought where am I going to, after all I don't know the direction of the class.

I looked around but there was nobody in my sight until I saw a young girl walking towards the stairway.
"Please can you help me" I asked the young lady. She was smiling,that gave me the courage to ask her.
"Yeah sure" she replied wearing another pretty smile.
"I'm looking for the SS1 class please" 

"It seems you are new here, oww you must be Zarah right"she said as if remembering something.

I innocently nodded in affirmation like a lost puppy.
"But how did you know my name?"

"I saw you at the Admin block and the registerer told me you are my classmate, I think we should get going because we are almost late." She concluded.

I was so glad we were in the same class because the girl is so cool.

I didn't mind to go to my locker because I had nothing to keep. Not even a notebook. I was told to come back for my books at the Admin block.And furthermore, I was extremely late.

She's such a nice girl, though she looked so rich,I mean every single thing she got is expensive even her smile.
She walked elegantly as I trailed behind her.

She wore a blue gown and rolled a white scarf round her head with her flat white shoes which looked nice on her fair legs. She also held a nice white bag which was not too big and it also can't be called small. She's just beautiful MashaAllah. Her eyes were like that of the Chinese so as her skin.

As I was busy admiring the lady she turned and said "we are here,  we will talk after the class" she smiled and entered  the class, living me behind.

I scowled at the fact that I had to go in and introduce myself to the class. It is a MUST.
Ughhh

I hate this type of situations.
I started counting one to ten
One...
Two...
Three...
and when I reached that ten I timidly got in.
The teacher was already in the class when I entered. She called me and asked me to introduce myself to the class.
"Okay class it seems we have a new student in our midst". She then turned to me "please introduce yourself miss "

I looked up to see all eyes were on me and I couldn't even talk.

I stood at the front of the class and became petrified at the sight of that girl. 'The one I stepped on earlier'
She gave me a horrible look. She's my classmate. I felt scared and more scared. I began to imagine myself in hell in that class as I averted my eyes away from her.

What do I do now!
I looked at her again and I saw her whispering to the two other girls and then I saw them looking at me before they began to laugh.
      I know I looked wrecked and poor in my old Atamfa but even with that I won't like it when people make fun of me.
    "Young lady! Young lady!! Young lady!!!" I heard someone call me and was followed by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the teacher. Then I remembered she was still in the class. "Are you alright?" She asked me. "Yes ,yes , I'm fine " 
"Then go ahead with the introduction"

I then saw my saving angel, the girl in blue. She gave me an encouraging smile which pushed my timidness away.

Brave mode: activated.
One! Two! Go
"My name is Zarah Idris and I am a new student here, I'm very pleased to meet you all"
Wooo did I just say that, bravo! Yay. I nailed it.
I'm no more scared of that bitch. Oh Astagfirullah I'm not suppose to call anyone that.

"Thanks Miss Zarah, you're welcome. Please have a seat" the teacher ushered.

I walked and sat beside the angel until the class was over.

⭐️⭐️⭐️
Don't forget to
Vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share ❤️

We will meet again in chapter 3