Chapter 3

This third chapter is dedicated to fancyfyanzy for being a caring sister and also for the fabulous covers. Thanks a lot I really appreciate.
Let's get started.....

We came out of the class after the period was over.
" let's head to the lockers so we can keep our books" my angel said.
Actually, she gave a book which I wrote on earlier.
"By the way, I'm Hanan Bature, I'm
from Kaduna state and I have two other best friends who are also my roommates here" she concluded as we head to the lockers.
"Thanks for all that you have done to me today, I really appreciate" I thanked her.
She nodded and did what she's best at doing, smiling.

How can I tackle this, people were just starring at me like a ghost. I know I'm a village girl, from a poor family but still I'm a human and I deserve to be respected. They were all giving me a  weird look which said 'what is this poor girl doing here' and some were even laughing.
Hanan didn't even notice what they were doing, she was just walking.
Sometimes when people stare at me, I fell like burying myself but these spoiled rich jerks are not worth it.

They starred at me from head to toe. I wasn't scared of them but rather I want to be a good student so we won't fight.
I can actually fight because I always attend the Kokawa match (traditional wrestling) in our village so no one should mess with me just because I chose to obey my mom and the school rules.

I ignored them and continued to walk to my locker and when we finally got there with Hanan, I opened the locker and saw a set of uniform sealed in a bag.

I unsealed it and saw the uniform and sport wears of my size and also a student ID card which contained my photograph and all other necessary information about me.

I turned to Hanna who was standing beside me "why aren't you putting on your uniform today and I can't see other people with it either" I looked around.

"Today is Mid-term Friday  we generally don't put on uniform." she explained.
"There is going to be a party tonight for celebrating the Middle of term and remember your ID card should always be with you" she concluded.

I kinda got admission late so the term is already almost going to an end when he got me admission. I was privileged.

"But where is my dorm" I asked.
"The room number is written on your ID card"
"Okay" I checked I saw room
number 45. Being it a boarding school we must have rooms to sleep. I heard that five people share a room, quite nice.

"It's room 45" I told her.
"Yay hello once again roommate " she embraced me.
"I am glad you're my roommate "and with that being said, we head to the dormitory with great smiles on our faces, actually ignoring those people staring at me.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Here we are. MAMIS DORMITORY was boldly written at the front of the building. We advanced in, to my greatest surprise the place was like home, actually not my home but rather a rich man's mansion.

Only 50 rooms are in the dormitory; 20 for the boys and 30 for the girls because boys in the school are fewer than the girls. The boys building is opposite to ours.

We paused at a door and Hanan used a card to open the door. Ya Allah. I was speechless upon seeing the room. I advanced in, without even a Salam.
'Well done foolish girl' my mind spoke.

"Assalamu Alaikum" I said to two young girls siting on a bed probably watching something with a laptop, when I was done surveying the room

"That's like a good girl " my mind spoke again.
"Waalaikis salam" they both answered uniformly, giving me a smile.
One of them stood up and came to where I was standing and gave me a warm hug. "You are welcome, so now freshen up and eat then we'll talk" she said pointing the toilet door.

I advanced to the toilet to find things I've never seen in my village.  'How will I take my bath know, I can't see neither bucket nor soap. I am used to traditional toilet but all this modern... ahhh.....What do I do now. These white things......I'm in trouble' I thought.

I finally came out of the toilet and stood by the door. I kept mum, starring at them for letting me into the toilet I don't know how to use.When they noticed I was there, Hanan came to my rescue and asked me what was wrong.

"I can't use this toilet" I began.
"Is it dirty?" she asked somehow peeping through the door.
"No I simply...don't know how to use it ....even the tap" I stammered.
That's how I am. When I don't know, I ask. I don't feel shy or proud because it is for my own good.

They didn't laugh at my ignorance because they are sensible and understanding and they knew a person like me is not suppose to know all that. Right???

"Okay let us teach you all that you don't know here, come."They took me into the toilet and started explaining things.
"This is a shower it's used ......."

⭐️⭐️⭐️
Imagine my innocent Zarah doesn't know anything in the her new place, I just hope she doesn't get lost somewhere.
Wanna know what will happen next.
Go for chapter 4
Remember to
Vote❤️
Comment ❤️
Share❤️

Meet me again in chapter foooouur.