Chapter 9

Hello!
This chapter is dedicated to a fabulous sister who is very dear to me hafsartouh_A
Lots of love ❤️

As soon as Dinah stormed away, there was a sudden influx of reporters with surprised me. I sighted them running from afar with cameras, jotters and whatnot.

Oh my God! Why are reporters here?
Jidda, Sadiya and Aisha were looking at me and exchanging looks. And for all of that, reporters weren't allowed in our school.

How did they manage to scape through?

"Zarah I think those reporters are here for you so let's escape." Sadiya suggested.
"Ohh I see, when she entered the hall with Mr. Malik didn't she know she have to answer the reporters, so let her pay for it." Jidda bullied in a raucous voice.
"Jidda will you shut up." Sadiya stormed. "Stop it now and let's just leave." Aisha concluded.

We picked our bags to leave but the reporters were too close. They were already in the cafeteria. I knew clearly that they were referring to me when they were calling "Madam". I didn't know what to do so I covered my face with some part of my hijab to avoid the cameras.

"Madam?"
"Can you tell us your relationship with Mr. Yasir Samir.?"
"How old are you?"
"Where are you from?"

Many questions kept on hitting my ears and I couldn't decide which one to answer even though I wouldn't like to answer any. I became more confused and couldn't fathom what to do. My friends were all trying to cover me except for Jidda who was busy posing and smiling at the cameras.

I later heard a loud sound which seemed like many cars pulling over. I was totally surrounded so I hardly saw the cars. I heard footsteps running towards me and I prayed they weren't another set of reporters.

"Excuse me" was what they kept on repeating while trying to get to where I was. When they reached me, I noticed they were bodyguards, from their uniform. They raised their hands and saluted, tapping their feet soundly on the ground. "Ma!" was what they chorused after the honorary salute. They spread their arms and detached me from those curious reporters, covered me well.

One of them walked to me and gestured me to walk, which I did. I and my friends walked away surrounded by the bodyguards but  the reporters were still following.
'Is there anybody as curious as a reporter?'

   After we succeeded in getting out of the cafeteria, we hoped into the cars and head to the dormitory. Upon reaching there, another set of reporters were already waiting for me, not to even talk of the ones that followed me from the cafeteria. I felt so restless, for the first time I regretted going to school that day.
'By Allah, dealing with reporters is not easy.'

After lots and lots of effort from the bodyguards and help from my school management, I managed to get away to my dorm where I fell on my bed. I later heard a quick knock before the entrance of our Principal.

"Zarah everything is fine now, I've sent the reporters away so concentrate on your studies, you know your exams is around the corner." She tried being polite even though I knew her as a harsh person. I nodded in affirmation to what she said.
"Whatever your relationship is with that man, keep it to yourself, we aren't interested. And yes, someone is here to see you. He said his name is Swabir, you can come out and meet him for only ten minutes" she informed, emphasizing the 'ten'.  I nodded again.

I rolled my hijab and sauntered out with my friends.
"Salamu Alaikum." I salaamed
"Wa'alaikumus Salam. Zarah I'm sorry about what happened, I was totally not aware...." he started apologizing before I chipped in. "It's okay, don't worry at all. It wasn't your fault." I said.

He smiled then brought out his phone and dialed a number, he later handed over the phone to me "It's father, he wants to speak to you". I collected the phone and greeted him before he also started apologizing "Angel I'm so sorry, you had to face those curious reporters. Reporters are omnipresent these days, even at schools. I promise you I will come and say sorry in person." He sounded worried.
"Please sir there is no need for that, you and Swabir have already apologized and it's enough, you must not come, you have lots of work to do."
"No Angel, I've already promised and a good Muslim keep to his promise."

We kept on talking for a while before I later hung up. Swabir and my friends chatted before he left and I won't like to state how Jidda overacted.

⭐️⭐️⭐️
It's been a month since the reporters came. I was still famous and loved at school, Zarah of the people. We have finished our test and every serious student is getting ready for the exams.

       On a Friday morning, I was at the library, preparing for my exams when someone hit my head with a book which seriously pained me. I stood up to see who it was but I wasn't surprised to see Dinah.
"Oh the book hit you right? It like your head I guess." She smiled sarcastically. I became really angry, annoyed, distracted and my head started aching. To avoid conflict, I picked my books and left silently without replying.

I just kept on reciting the Quran as I walked to subside my anger. Luckily for me, I met Sadiya and we continued walking together.

"Hey Zarah!" I heard Dinah called out but didn't bother to answer. "Why is that girl calling you?" Saadiyah asked but before I replied Dinah was already standing in front of me and to my greatest surprise she slapped my face, right on my left cheek. I immediately slapped her back because one thing I can't stand is someone slapping me, I cannot stand it, not at all.

"How dare you?" She shouted before Sadiya shut her mouth with another slap. I didn't like what happened at all. They started fighting in no time and before I realize Sadiya had already made Dinah's face swell.

I moved in other to drag the both of them apart but Dinah pushed me so hard, my head hit a locker from behind. I found myself on the ground, I could see stars spinning around my head then my vision became blurry. I could see blood on my hijab. I became blank.
Some words came to my head "I will surely be back, I promise you. I want you to know that I love you and I will always do. I will always be here with you and for you"
A tear rolled down my eye before it finally closed. From then.....then....I ....then........

Then what? Curious huh?
Assalamu Alaikum my beautiful readers.
How was this chappy? I know it's a little boring. We are just trying to get everything ready, the bomb is about to blast, be a little patient.
Then my Zarah, I hope nothing serious happened to her.
I also want to apologize for the late update but promise to update soon, like very soon.
Don't forget to
❤️vote
❤️comment
❤️share

❤️you all

🌸Aisha🌸