19) You Deserve

Request for LMGnovelss. I hope you like it❤❤❤

Lyric
So I've been at this restaurant waiting on my boyfriend of 7 years Luke for the past 4 hours. Today was our anniversary but it's almost midnight so I paid the bill and I left. I was really upset but I really didn't want to go home. I found a bar not to far from the restaurant. I walked in and sat down. The bartender came over to me. He was kinda cute but I wasn't in the best mood. The bar wasn't that full it was a few people in the bar. I guess I started crying and didn't really mean to. "Hey what's a beautiful lady like you doing upset"

"It's nothing"

"What's ya name beautiful"

"Lyric" I said wiping my face. He handed me a napkin to wipe my face. "That's gorgeous like you well I got Lyrics for Lyric and it goes kinda like this Lyric is Lyric because she is beautiful and doesn't need to be crying like this because she is beautiful" I couldn't help but to laugh. "You have no rhythm I hope you know that"

"I know I just wanted to see you smile" he smiled at me. "I guess I did it wanna talk about it"

"Um not really I don't even know you like that" he grabs a glass and puts some orange juice and rum in it and hands it to me. "I'm Keith. Keith Powers and here is a free drink on me" tipping his invisible sunglasses.

"Ok well thank you Keith Powers but I don't feel comfortable talking in here" I said drinking the drink. "I'm off the clock in 5 we can go walk around the park"

"Alright" 5 minutes went by and he finished his customers and we both walked over to the park. "So what happened with this guy" he asked.

"How do you know it was a guy"

"I mean it wasn't your goldfish was it" we both laughed. "Well it was a guy my boyfriend of 7 years basically just stood me up at dinner on our anniversay for the second year in a row"

"Damn that sucks I wonder why he did that" he said. "What would you do in my situation"

"Um let's see if I was dating a girl for 7 years I would cherish her and not waste her time and treat her like a queen and I would've probably married her by now"

"Well Luke is the complete opposite of you"

"Luke James I know him your his girlfriend I'm sorry to say he doesn't deserve you at all"

"What do you mean by that how do you know him" I asked curious. "I mean around here his name is well known from his company but every friday night he comes in the bar with some female every night they always all up on each other I always thought she was his girlfriend"

"Yeah he had a girlfriend I'm not his anymore" I mumbled under my breath. "Hey Lyric I wanna take you out what you doing tomorrow night"

"Nothing really"

"Well send me your address and I'll pick you up tomorrow night and she you a good time without him" I contemplated and then I said yes.

4 years later

So today I'm marrying him. I looked in the mirror one last time when my dad came in. "Hey baby girl you ready"

"Yes daddy" I walked out of the dressing room and we went to the aisle. The church doors opened and I heard the music playing. I felt the tears coming down my face. I made it down the aisle and my parents gave me away. The ceremony was almost done then came the kissing the bride. "I now present to you Mr. And Mrs. Powers you may kiss the bride"

The End
I really tried here so I hope it was good.