70) Rough Nights (preview)

This is for my twin Akj456. I hope you like it. I'm gonna finish this is the morning btw.

Ari
Algee has been coming home late the past few weeks. I was curious to know what was up so this is what I did. I stayed up all night trying to figure out why he hasn't been home. I sat in the living room and looked at the clock on my phone that read 2:17am. I heard keys rattling outside the door. I stood up adjusting my robe walking over to the door. "Well if it isn't my husband who was supposed to be home 6 hours ago"

"Hey baby what you doin up" he asked turning around jumping. "Where you been Algee"

"Well I was at the studio then me and Max went out to uh eat yeah we went to eat" he stutters nervously. "What happened to I'll be home by 8 because you sure are home later than 8"

"Can you chill for right now and we can talk about this later" he says. "Nigga how about we talk about this right now" I argued back.

Then I started rambling. "Really Algee? You been coming home late all these nights then when I wake up you are gone like is there a problem here that we need to talk about because I'm not understanding what's going on and why you are never home what's up let's talk about the problem Algee"

"You really want to know the problem" he asked with a smirk on his face. "I deserve to know the problem so we can fix it"