55) I Wonder

This request is for PYT_ABBY. Hope you like it. And I honestly didn't have a name for this. This idea just popped up out of no where. But Enjoy❤❤.

Abby
Me and Algee had just got back home and I went upstairs and changed into some leggings and a tank top. I went to get in bed since it was a little late. I laid in bed watching reruns of The Wayans Bros. I checked the time and it was 10:30. I felt Algee get in the bed and put his head on my swollen stomach. "You want to know what I wonder" he says rubbing my stomach. "What do you wonder Algee" I asked.

"Can you have sex while 4 months pregnant" he asked. "Uh I don't know why"

"Because we haven't done it in awhile and I want some"

"But I'm tired though"

"Ok and what that got to do with anything" he says sitting up. "I don't want to do anything but sleep" he bent down to my stomach and started talking to my stomach. "Mommy trippin" he said. "Ain't nobody trippin but you I'm going to sleep"

I turned over and tried to go to sleep. I felt moevment in the bed. I was hoping it was Algee going to sleep. He turned off the light.

I felt something against my butt. "Algee" I said. "Yes"

"Can you go to the bathroom and fix your situation"

"No you fix it"

"No I'm tryin to sleep" I said to him. I felt his hand slip into my panties rubbing my clit. "I'm gon kill you" I said. He slid 2 fingers in and I started moaning. "Can you stop please"

"You want me to stop" he asked in my ear. "N-no"

"Mhm" he mumbles. He took his hand out of my panties and turned over. "This is why I can't stand you now ughh you make me sick" I said with attitude flipping back over. I heard him chuckling. "Shut the hell up I'm mad at you" I said.

"Is the big baby mad now"he laughs. "You better shut up Algee" I said hitting him in the head with my pillow. He just laughed louder. "You know what I'm sleeping in the guest room good night" I said getting up. "Wait baby I'm sorry I love you" he yells after me. And I'm the one with the last laugh.

Again I'm running out of ideas so yeah chill on me here I'm trying.