42) Dangerous 6

Yn
Me and Algee were laid out on the couch watching a movie. Algee fell asleep on my chest and I was up then I heard my front door open.

I started to freak but I didn't want to wake Algee up. I slowly got out of his hold and went to see who it was. I grabbed the closest thing to me which happened to be a shoe. I saw a figure and someone walking towards my kitchen I walked quietly behind the person and I jumped on the person and started hitting the person with the shoe. "Baby what you doin calm down it's just me chill" I heard and I noticed it was Keith. "Keith what the fuck is wrong with you scaring me like that"

"I didn't realize you were still up"

"Keith you can't be here Algee is still in the living room asleep"

"No shit his car is still in your driveway"

"Yn what the fuck" I jumped at the voice which happened to be Algee's. I turned around slowly. "Hey Algee your awake"

"What is going on and why is he here baby"

"Yeah Yn can you explain what's going on and why he is calling you baby"

"Oh shit" I mumbled to myself. "Can you explain please" Algee says.

"Ok ok I'll explain can we all just have a seat here instead of standing here in the middle of my kitchen" I said. They were both giving each other death stares. We all sat down at the island in the kitchen. "Alright Algee what do you want to know"

"Do you know him more than everyone thinks you do"

"Yes"

"This is the dude you told me about isn't it"

"Yes"

"Why the fuck would you get yourself involved in a criminal we been trying to lock up for months now"

"I didn't do it intentionally it was all just rekindled emotions I thought I didn't have anymore"

"Yn can I get an explanation of y'all two please" Keith says. "We are kinda um-"

"Engaged" Algee blurts out. "Yn you can't be serious right now you were engaged this whole time so you just played me basically"

"No Keith I didn't play you at all I was going to tell you and I was going to help you"

"How do I know that's the truth because it looks like you been lying a whole lot I should expose you right now"

"Expose me then or I'll just tell Algee everything I've done already for yo ass and your pissed cause you got me locked up then ran off like a lil bitch and I moved on with my life come on and expose me Keith"

"Algee do you really know the woman you are marrying and all the shit she used to be in" Keith says to Algee. "I would like for her to tell me"

"I met him when I was 15 he was 17. From the time we met I was in and out of trouble with the law my family school. I graduated high school and since I was with Keith I thought I was in love and did whatever he said including stripping and selling my body and one day I got arrested because they found a lot of different drugs in my car from weed to cocaine and I got sentenced to 5 years in prison but they traced it back and found it wasn't my drugs but I was still sentenced to 18 months in the state pen and 3 and a half years in prison for prostitution when I got out I had my record cleared and I went to college and now I have the job at the office and I never figured my past would haunt me" I explained in tears. "I'm gonna go to bed just let yourselves out Gee if your staying sleep on the couch please" I said fondling with my fingers. I went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.

Keith
I never heard the story told like that. It made me feel kinda bad. Me and Algee just sat there looking dumbfounded. "You were just fuckin her weren't you" Algee asked me. I just nodded my head yes. "Um I'm sorry for bombarding y'all two and congrats on the engagement tell Yn I'll turn myself in tomorrow"

"Wait Keith" he says. "Yeah"

"We will help you if you don't want to go to jail" he says. "What do you mean"

"We can talk about it later"

"Alright" after saying that I left.