22) My Stepsister's Crush

Rewrite for Princess_Leyla. Sorry I haven't updated I was sick yesterday and just laid around all day but I'm back now. Enjoy. 💖💖💖

Leyla
I was sitting in the kitchen scrolling on IG when my stepsister Sanai came in snatching my phone. "Really Sanai what do you want"

"I got somebody coming over and I would really appreciate it if you stayed in your room"

"Why do I have to stay in my room"

She rolled her eyes looking at me. "Because I said so"

"And who exactly is supposed to be coming" I asked curious. "Someone for me now don't worry about it"

"Whatever can I have my phone back now" she handed me my phone and I heard the doorbell so I ran to the door and opened it. "Hi you must be here for Sanai"

"Yeah I am" I moved out of the way and let him in. He was fine as hell. "Leyla what the hell oh hey Keith" she says staring at him twirling her hair on her finger. "Hey Sanai"

"Ok I'm gonna go upstairs now" I ran upstairs thinking of a way to get his attention and get her away from him. Then I thought of it. I grabbed my phone and called my mom. "Yes sweetheart you know I'm working"

"I know but I'm hungry and there is no food here"

"Ok tell Sanai to go get a pizza from down the street"

"Yes ma'am I love you"

"I love you too now bye" she hung up and I went downstairs and she was feeling all over him with a textbook in her lap. "Hey Sanai"

"Leyla didn't we talk about this"

"I don't recall but my mom says go get a pizza"

"Why can't you order it yourself"

"Let me think I don't have my debit card and my mother doesn't trust giving a stranger our address"

"Why can't you go to the pizza place"

"I have a sprained ankle I'm not supposed to walk on it"

"Ughhh I can't stand you"

"That's great go get the damn pizza and bring me a bag of hot fries"

"No Keith I'll be right back Leyla don't bother him please"

"Go fuck off Sanai" I said to her as she walked out of the front door. "She seems stuck up in a way" Keith says.

"She can be that sometimes but she will need me one day so what are you her boyfriend or somethin" I walked over and sat next to him."nah no where near it we are just working on a project together"

"In what subject and how did you get stuck with that"

"I don't really know she came up to me so I just went with it"he says putting his paper on the table. "Interesting well I'm Leyla Sanai's stepsister"

"Hi Leyla I'm Keith and it's nice to meet a beautiful girl like yourself" I started blushing just a lil bit. "Well thank you you want a drink or something"

"Just some water" so we talked and joked around he was really cool and did I mention he was fine as hell. She finally came back and well turns out her car ran out of gas and she had to walk and it started storming. I wanted to laugh at her appearance but I was trying to contain my composure. "What's up Sanai you don't look happy"

"So when you used my car you didn't think to fill my tank" she says with anger in her voice. "Necessarily I didn't think you wanted me to touch it plus it was passed my curfew so I had to get home immediately"

"And I thought I told you not to nother Keith"

"Oh no I wasn't bothered at all and I actually have to go home Leyla can I get your number to you know talk sometimes"

"Yeah sure" I got his phone and put my number in it and he left. "Really Leyla you knew I liked him"

"Actually you never told me but you should go shower before you get sick and thanks for the pizza" I took the box from her and went to the kitchen.