33) My Kind Of Beautiful

Algee
Me Woody and Bryshere were at the store getting food. As we walked from aisle to aisle I couldn't believe I have these kinds of friends. These two were really on something. They ran up and down the aisles like some big ass kids.

As we continued walking I saw this girl. She was beautiful. Caramel skin she had short curly hair with a nice shape. I saw her walking with a toddler walking next to her. She was looking down at her phone.

I was in the check out line when I saw the little girl that was with her running around the store. I didn't see the girl anywhere. The little girl came up to me tugging on my leg. "Hey mister I need your help" she says as clear as day. I picked the little girl up and walked around the store looking for the girl.

I heard someone yelling around the store. "Kinsley" the little girl's face lit up. I turned around and she had walked into the aisle next to where I was. I walked behind her and I heard her whispering to herself. "Omg my sister is going to kill me" she turned around about to say her name again. "Kin-" when she turned around it's like she froze. She was much more beautiful up close. "Um she kinda came up running to me" I said with a chuckle handing her the little girl. "Kinny can you stop scaring me like that your mommy will seriously hurt me" she says taking the little girl. "Thank you for finding her" she says with a smile on her face. "No problem glad to help"

We just stoodnthere in an awkward silence until I heard Woody and Bryshere running down the aisles screaming my name. She started laughing. "I think your friends are calling you" she says. "I consider them associates that just appeared and won't leave me alone" I responded back. "Ok well I have to finish grocery shopping for my mom so bye" she said walking away. "Wait" I said walking behind her.

"yes" she says. "Can I take you out sometime miss" I asked. "It's Yn and would you actually have time to take me out" she says. "I will make time for this beautiful girl right here" she looks down blushing. "Alright I'll go out with you"

I handed her my phone and she put her number in it. I was about to say something else until I felt hands on my shoulders. I looked behind me to see Bryshere and Woody smiling. "Hello beautiful lady I hope you weren't gonna talk to this dude" Woody says walking over to her touching her chin. She smacked his hand away. "Do you mind not touching my face I have to go see you later Algee" she says walking away. "Woah" I said under my breath. She picked me over these two. I'm bout to marry her right now. "She literally just turned me down" Woody says in denial. "I didn't even get a shot at it" Bryshere says. Then we all left after paying for our food. I texted her as soon as I got home.

Algee
Hey it's Algee

Yn💖💖
Hey Algee

Algee
I just wanted to let you know you are my kind of beautiful

Yn💖💖
Thank you

Algee
You busy tomorrow night

Yn💖💖
No

Algee
Come to my EP release party with me please

Yn💖💖
Ok sounds fun I'm gonna go to sleep now

Algee
Be ready by 8 and Good night Miss Yn

Yn💖💖
Good night Mister Algee

I put my phone on the charger and went to my living room to deal with these jerks. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow night. That's all I could think about.

The next night

Yn
I was going through my closet looking for something to wear. I looked at the time and it was 7:45 and all I was wearing was a towel on my head and around my body. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. I was literally looking through my closet for the 57th time. My sister came to the door. "Yn Algee is here oh my goodness are you serious right now" she says looking at my appearance. "What" I said annoyed. "You have on a towel and slippers you can't leave like this"

"I'm sorry I'm nervous and can't figure out what to do or wear" I said to her stressing all over again. "Come on" she grabs my arm dragging me to her room. Which happened to be next to the living room where Algee was sitting at so he basically saw me naked just now.

When we got to her room she pulls me into her closet and started throwing stuff at me. Then she pulls out something and I got dressed put on some lip gloss.

I ran up to my room grabbed my glasses because I got some really bad vision and my phone. I hurried into the living room. "Hey Algee sorry it took me so long" I said. He got up off the couch looking at me. "It's fine you look amazing"

"Thank you" I realized I still had a towel on my head and my sister came in the room. I took the towel off and fixed my extremely curly hair and then we left.

The whole time we were at the party he held my hand as he walked around marketing and stuff. We finally had a second to chill. "Sorry it's so busy" he says. "It's fine you gotta do your job right"

"Yeah well I gotta get ready to go on stage"he says he pulls me up and I stood with Max while Algee got on stage.

As he performed he looked at me the whole time. Then he started singing Girl which made me happy and again he looked at me the whole time.

After the performance we got ready to leave. When we got in the car we were listening to music then he turns it down. "What did you think of the performance"

"You did really good I loved it" I said. "Well sorry it wasn't the ideal first date but it was something"

"It's perfectly fine you know you don't have to keep apologizing I completely understand you get busy it's apart of your job and your lifestyle and I gotta learn to respect that if I really want to be with you" he looked completely amazed. "Where have you been you are the most understanding person about this girls in my past weren't like this"

"Well I'm not a selfish person I'm actually kinda selfless" I said looking at him while his eyes were on the road. "Why you lookin at me" he asked me. "Because I think you look really cute when your focused"

"Cute is for puppies I'm sexy baby girl" he says. I laughed at his cockiness. "Alright Algee"

When we got to my house he came and opened my door and walked me to the door. And he just looked at me then he kissed me. When we kissed it was amazing. I pulled away because I couldn't take the heat. "I guess I'm gonna go now good night Yn" he says turning around. "Hey Algee you got a little bit of gloss on your lips" I said with a chuckle. "Yeah thanks"

Then he left and I went upstairs and went to bed.