(SasuNaru) The bet

DISCLAMER: I do not own Naruto! Boyxboy don't like do t read!

The Dare

>.<.>.<Naruto's P.O.V>.<.>.<

Agh! I can't believe Kiba made me do this! I really thought I was going to win too. And now I have to make Sasuke Uchiha kiss me. What did I do wrong! I mean who tought Hinata liked me more than her teammate Kiba? Hehe well I am pretty handsome! I smiled to myself walking down the streets of Konoha. Let me explain this a little better if I can. Me and Kiba had a bet. The bet was as easy as if Hinata liked me more than Kiba I lost and had to ask Sasuke to kiss me ( Kiba's idea) and if she liked Kiba more than me he had to kiss Hinata. I can't figure out why he wanted me to kiss Sasuke though...probably to make fun of me.

"Dammit! Why did I lose! Ugh" I pouted as I made my way to find Sasuke. I am a man of my word so...

The raven haired boy was no were to be found. Why does he have to be so damn hard to find all the time! (not that I look for him often) Suddenly I saw Sakura walking out from the flower shop.

"Sakura-chan! Over here!" I yelled and waved at her. she turned her head and looked at me.

"Oh,hi Naruto..."

I really wanted to start a conversation with her but I knew Kiba was probably watching so I let it go.

" You know we're Sasuke is? I need to talk to him about something."

She seemed rather shocked by my question. I can't blame her though.

"Yeah I think he is down by the river or something" she raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"Thanks! Bye Sakura!"

I sprinted off while smiling to her. She's so pretty!

----Time Skip----

When I reached the river Sasuke was sitting on a bench just looking at the sea. It's unusual seeing him relax like that he's always training. I guess everyone has to relax sometimes eh? Anyway I have to do what I came here for, better to get it done right? I ran down to Sasuke sitting standing right in front of him so I could capture his attention.

"Hey Teme!"

He shrugged and looked at me.

"What is it?"

"Can we talk? I need to ask you something" I smiled and sat down without waiting for an answer, it didn't really matter anyway.

" What is it dobe?" he put his hand up to his chin.

"Well...u....see" Kiba had given me strict instructions on how to do it. He said that if I didn't follow his instructions it didn't count. I looked at him getting the eye contact I wanted.

"H-have u ever kissed someone....I mean like besides our accident?" I couldent help but to blush I mean it's embarrassing! Asking him such questions.

>.<.>.<Sasuke's P.O.V>.<.>.<

What the hell?! Why did Naruto ask so suddenly! Why should he care who I kiss? I can kiss whoever I want right? Well not that I do...all the girls are annoying.

"Why the hell do u wonder?" I glared at him.

"Just answer me!" he gave me the pouty face. His eyes staring into mine. I could see he wasn't going to give up so I could just answer him to get over with it.

"No" I looked away. This is Soo embarrassing! Stupid Naruto!

"Ok, but anyway...Sasuke" Naruto suddenly sat on his knees pointing towards me. He then tugged my collar. I looked at him to see What he wanted. To my surprise his face was only some inches away from mine. His cheeks were flushed red.

"Sasuke....could you....kiss me."

My eyes widened in shock. W-what did he just say! He want me to k-kiss him! I could feel my face heating up.

"W-what did you just say dobe?"

His face became red like a tomatoe. He probably thinks this is embarrassing too.

"I-I want you to kiss me!" he buried his face in his collar.

*gulp* Does the dobe really want me to kiss him? Why? And so suddenly. I could feel my head spinning I don't know what to think right now.

"W-why do y-you-"

"Just kiss me already!"

His head shot up and he looked straight into my eyes. I could see he was serious. He got very pretty eyes actuallyv. They remind me of the ocean.

"Please....just do it already!" I could see he's eyes began watering up.

His hands just clenched harder to my clothing.

"I-I won't trouble you anymore...just....do..."

" Fine. If you want me to kiss you so bad I guess it can't be helped..."

I lifted his chin with my finger before bringing his face closer to mine. His eyes widened. It's really happening. I. Uchiha Sasuke. Is going to kiss Naruto. I softly placed my lips on his. They were quite soft. All the stress just flew away with the wind while we sat there. Kissing. Then I felt Naruto's lips part slightly. Does he want me to use tongue?

Not thinking twice about it I slid my tongue inside Naruto's mouth exploring his wet cavern.

>.<.>.<Naruto's P.O.V>.<.>.<

Sasuke....his lips felt so good. Then I felt his tongue inside my mouth exploring it evenly.

"Nh.." Ee! Such embarrassing sounds! Why do I make them! I mean it feels good but... Doesn't any kiss feel like this?

"S-Sasuke...it's ok...ah...nhg...you can s-st...."

I couldn't bring myself to say the last word. It felt too good. I put my hands around Sasuke's neck to deepened the kiss. Our tongues dancing together. I knew this was just because of a bet. And that I wasn't suppose to take it this far..but....a moan escaped my mouth.

"Nh..ah.."

After a while of hot passionate kissing we broke apart gasping for air. A thin line of saliva connected from our mouths.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean too..." I blushed again. Did I take it too far?

"I-It's alright.." I could see that Sasuke blushed slightly too.

" Well...thanks I guess..." (AKWARD)

"Yeh...see you around..."

I stood up and began walking away. Damn! Why did it feel so good! Nyaa! Snap out of it Naruto! I shaked my head as I walked home.

Little did the two boys know that Sakura was lurking in the bushes and saw everything! Omg!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading! Please tell me if you want me to make this into a story :) I apriciate if you vote or comment on what you think! Love Bunny-Chan :3