Feelings revealed

Yay! Finally updating ^^ I hope you enjoy :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

So? What kind of answer is that? He looked into my eyes.

"So what if she got a picture? So what if she doesn't like me and you being together-" 

He leaned closer. My heart began beating faster. No....not this again.

"D-don't come a-any closer Sasuke..." 

I grabbed his shoulders preventing him from coming any closer. Our faces was only some inches apart.  I closed my eyes. He whispered in my ear:

"Why do you care about what Sakura thinks? After all she have done to you? Wanting you o stay away from me.....the one you truly like." 

My eyes snapped open. Sasuke looked into my eyes smiling.

"W-what? I-I don't l-l-like-"

Before I could finish I felt Sasuke's lips brush against my own. He is kissing me.....His soft lips began moving. I pushed him away and covered my mouth with my hand.

"S-sasuke....." I looked at him trying to figure out what his eyes was saying, without luck.

He kissed me again. Again. When i finally got him away he looked confused at me.

"S-stop it....S-sakur-" He kissed me on the cheek and whispered.

"What about her? Maybe she will get a better picture this time." 

"Wh-what? You want her to-" 

"Naruto. I don't care. Let her post the picture. Let her do what she want. Let her try. She can do whatever she wants but i won't stay away from you, and i won't let you stay away from me."

He grabbed my hand. I was shocked.

"W-why?"

"You told me it hurt right? When she told you to stay away from her and me, that it hurt when you try to ignore me." 

"Y-yes." 

"That's because you care about me. Believe it or not, but I love you Naruto....."

There was a long pause. Silence filled the air. My eyes widened the last tear rynning down my cheek. S-sasuke loves me?

"You-you really love me?" 

"Usuratonkachi.....do you realy think I would do this if i didn't.Yes I do. You love me to Naruto? Right?" 

My heart stopped. Sasuke....My breathing became more uneaven for each second that passed by. I could see Sasuke was sad. He looked down so his bangs was hiding his face. He got on his feet. He turned around. My body wouldn't move.

"I guess not....." With that he began walking towards the door. 

Sasuke's P.O.V

Maybe I'm too naive after all. Naruto probably still loves Sakura.....My heart aches, I have never felt like this before....maybe this is what Naruto feels like when Sakura rejects him. I slowly made my way to the door. My footsteps echoing through the air. Water dripping down from my face. Water, tears, whatever it was. Suddenly i felt 2 arms around my waist, holding me tight, never wanting to let go. 

"I-I-I I LOVE YOU TOO SASUKE!!!" I heard the sound of Naruto sobbing screams. 

"I-I-I love you so much, don't leave me, don't, I want you to stay, please I-"

Before he could say anything more i turned around and hugged  him tightly. His nails clenching my back. He was still crying.  He was still ranting about me leaving.

"I won't leave you Naruto." 

"How can you be so sure?" He raised his head looking at me. His ocean blue eyes blurry from all the crying. I wiped away his tears. 

"Because I love you." I could tell me he was happy, his eyes showed it. I smiled at him. As close as I could do a smile. 

"I love you too Sasuke." I was just about to kiss him when i heard the door behind us was kicked open making a terrible loud sound. Naruto got scared and tightened his grip on me for a little bit. When we saw who it was that kicked the door open Naruto's yes widened even more and his grip became so tight that I couldn't almost breathe. I pulled him closer reassuring him everything will be alright.....I hope so...I felt anger rushing through my body, now isn't the time for realizing that though, even though i really want to. I glared at her. Her eyes widened at what she saw.

"Wh-what the....." Naruto looked down. I could tell he didn't know what to say. 

"Naruto!" She looked like a monster running amock. Not lying.

"What the heck are you doing!" She pointed furiously at him while screaming.

"What does it look like he's doing?" I questioned her. It was pretty clear. She seemed shocked by my response. She didn't care about that now it seemed.

"Step away form Sasuke Naruto!" 

"Why would he? This is such a nice opportunity for a nice picture isn't it? Why would you want him to step away?" 

Her eyes widened. She probably taught i didn't know. Hehe. I couldn't help but to smirk. She had her phone in her hand.  Naruto was still holding me tight. I knew he didn't want to talk to her right now, nor did he want to let me go. Since I Naruto loves me now I don't have to worry about what I do to solve this little problem we got our self into. I can't break the team though.....hmmm.....a little bit can't hurt can it? I loosened my grip around Naruto's waist. He looked up at me his eyes telling me not to let go. I tried to give him the "don't-worry-and-trust-me-on-what-I-am-going-to-do look, but he probably didn't figure it out. I grabbed his zipper and slid it down revealing his neck. Naruto and Sakura's eyes widened. I smirked and bit Naruto's neck. Naruto bit his lip preventing a moan from escaping. My eyes was fixed on Sakura all the time.  She seemed more shocked than before. 

"S-sasuke?" Naruto whispered making sure Sakura didn't hear what he said. I then moved upwards meeting Naruto's face. 

"So? Now is you're chance Sakura." I kissed Naruto's cheek. Naruto blushed a deep color of red. I smirked again. Looking over at Sakura she had dropped her phone.

"Nah...Shall I help you?" I grabbed my phone that was in my pocket still not letting go of Naruto who ws still blushing like crazy. Sakura was standing there shocked.  I turned my phone on and clicked on the camera. 

"Naruto.." when he turned his head I kissed him. At first he seemed rather shocked, but i made him calm down by slowly moving my lips wanting him to join in. When he did he closed his eyes. My eyes looked into the camera . I took the photo. When we pulled apart Naruto was panting. His cheeks beet red. What a hot photo. Hehe. I sent it to Sakura. 

"Here! You can post that one too if you want." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my! Hehe (evil smile) What is Sakura going to do? If i was her i would probably have fainted because of lack of blood before I got the picture, but that's me xD Stay tuned and vote and comment if you want to know what happens next ^^ 

Love Bunny-Chan :3