I want you

Ok. I know it have been forever since I've updated this story xD I had writers block and didn't come up with an idea to this chapter......T.T Well enough wit the excuses and let's get on with this chapter! ^.^ And I decided to end this of with some lemon :D So this is rated M :) Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

My breathing didn't seem to want to calm down anytime soon. The reason I was still standing was because Sasuke was holding me. I heard Sakura's phone rang. I then realized what happened. I looked over at Sasuke who was holding his phone in his hand, the other one holding me. I looked down at it and saw that he had sent a photo to Sakura. My eyes widened. Sasuke only smirked when he noticed I hadn't realized what he did before now. Sakura's eyes was wide as well. She bent down to pick up her phone. Sasuke put his back into his pocket. I wiggled out of his grip. Sakura opened the mail. Her eyes widened even more, if that was possible. She opened her mouth, but no words came out. 

"So? I am looking forward to seeing if there are any new post on the board." He smirked. 

Wait! He really want her to post it? I looked over to him. He looked so calm. Sakura was just standing there her hands was shaking. I don't know if she was angry,sad,disgusted or shocked. She looked at Sasuke. 

"W-w....." 

Sasuke grabbed my waist and pulled me closer lifting my chin up making me face him. I blushed.

"Too bad I didn't use tongue." 

My face was beet red and it felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

"Eh!?" Was the only thing I managed to say. Sakura seemed rather shocked as well.  

"S-sasuke? What makes you like him more then me!" 

Sasuke chuckled. His face was very close.

"If I was going to tell you all of it we would stand here forever.....So let's just say that I love Naruto. I don't like you that way Sakura. So deal with it or leave me alone because I am not going to let you take Naruto away from me." 

A tear left her eyes. I felt a little bit sorry for her. Still, I am glad Sasuke told her.  I just remembered what position we were in and my body heated up again. Sakura left the roof running and trowing her phone at us. She probably wasn't going to post the pictures. I was relieved. Sasuke looked annoyed.

"Looks like she won't post those pictures. Like I told you."

I pouted. He chuckled again and kissed my forehead. 

"Let's go home to me Naruto."

My eyes widened? 

"S-seriously?!" 

"Yes dobe...." 

I jumped in joy Yay! It's the first time I am going to Sasuke's! I can't wait. I grabbed his hand and began dragging him. 

"Wow.....you really want to go that much?"

I nodded and continued dragging him. He began going on his own after a while, but didn't let go of my hand. I didn't mind though. 

Time Skip

Sasuke's house was so big! I have never been in a house this big before! My eyes probably sparkled as I looked around. Sasuke rolled his eyes and went inside. I followed him. His living room was big as well. He turned on the Tv.