So?

Hello my beaiful! How are you guys doing? I just wanted to say that i will try to update as soon as i get the time, but there is something called school and it takes up a lot of my time :( But here it is! :D ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's P.O.V

I wonder if Sakura spoke to Naruto already. She probably did because I saw her dragging Naruto somewere. Up on the roof I think. I should probably check on him too. Don't want him to be all sad on the mission and stuff that would probably slow us down. So I made my way up to the roof. I can't remember the last time I went up here. My foot steps echoed in the hall as I moved towards the door that led to the roof. I felt rather calm actually. Silence. I'm not getting much of that lately. (yes he means you! Fucking fangirls!) My hand reached out to grab the doorknob. When I opened the door I realized it was raining. Raining was a mild way of saying it. It was pouring down. What is Naruto thinking? He's going to get soaked if he stays up here. Maybe he already went down again without me noticing it....I guess I should check anyway. Luckily I had an umbrella with me. Or I left one the last time I was here.... I thought it could just be there until I needed it. I am so smart. Hehe. I opened the umbrella and began walking. I looked around to see if someone was here. My eyes caught a rather small creature lying at the end of the roof against the fence that protected the students to fall of the roof. I walked closer to it. At first I thought it was just something that someone tossed, but as I went closer I realized it was something different....very different in fact. The creature lying there....or should I say the person lying there was no other than Naruto....I gritted my teeth. That fucking dobe. I shakes him trying to get any response out of him. He just lied there. What the fuck? I shakes him harder.

"Get up Naruto! What the fuck are you doing here sleeping in the rain! Do you want to get sick!"

The response I got was pretty shocking. Naruto punched me in the face and sent me flying backwards so I landed on my butt. His cheeks was red and fluffy, I could tell that he'd been crying.

"Stay away from me Teme! Go away!" What the!? I got up and walked over to Naruto again. He was ready to hit me again but I caught his hand, while I grabbed the other one, and pulled the, over his head pinning him against the fence so he couldn't get away. I glared at him.

"What the hell Naruto! Is this the thanks I get from coming all the way up here to get you so you wouldn't get into trouble!"

He looked down, his bangs hiding his face. I could see he bit his lip.

"You..... into....trouble...." he mumbled.

"Speak properly Dobe!" His head shot up and the tears was falling down his cheeks.

"You're the one who's getting me into trouble!!"

Naruto's P.O.V

I felt my chest hurt. My stomach hurt. My eyes hurt from all the crying. Everything hurts! Why?! Why does this have to happen to me! Like I don't have enough to deal with already!

"How can I be the one who is getting you into trouble!?"

I didn't want to answer him. Maybe it's because I didn't know the answer? No. That's a lie. I did know the answer. I just didn't want to tell him. It would only make it worse if he knew. For me. For Sakura, and maybe someone else....I dunno.

"Answer me Usuratonkachi!" he pushed me into the fence. It hurt as well. Not so much though. I tried to man up and get it over with. ,Abe if I told him he would leave me alone? The picture will be deleted and we can pretend like nothing happened. Maybe Sakura would want to be around me again. I tried to get my hands loose, but Sasuke only held them tighter. I still couldn't look him in the eyes. I don't want to know what expression he makes. He probably,doesn't have any expressions anyway, but still . Just to certain I won't.

"You have been avoiding me all day. You haven't even insults me about something. That's pretty rare. I know something is bothering you Naruto! I am not the kind of guy who usually care about shit like this but, I just can't help it. I mean. For the Sake of our team. So pull yourself together and tell me already! I won't hurt you...probably."

Like this shit won't hurt. I already know it will. It already does hurt. I still want to relieve the pain though. Maybe if I tell him it will help. I looked up. Not so high that I saw his face, but I could see his chest. My tongue twirled and my words didn't form right.

"I-I want you to l-leave me alone..." he pushed me into the fence again. The sound of steel crashing into each other echoed trough the air.

"I can't just leave you alone! We're on the same team! Have you forgotten!? And what's with the sudden change anyway?! You were fine yesterday! Didn't Sakura talk to you about it?"

I felt a pang in my chest at those words. Oh yes. She told me about it. The pain went into anger.

"Yes! She did fucking tell me about it! That's the whole fucking reason I-I-" My voice failed me. Did. Did I just....think that...about Sakura....my mouth just spoke on its own. I soon realized that I was staring into Sasuke's eyes as well. He seemed rather shocked actually. Well I can't blame him. Seeing me like this.

"The reason you what? Ignored me? Want me to leave you alone?" his hands loosened a bit, but I didn't have the strength to pull away anyway so I just let it be.

"I-I d-don-" he grabbed my chin so I couldn't look away from his gaze.

"You what?" I snapped.

"I DON'T KNOW!". My tears started streaming like a waterfall. I was still looking into Sasuke's eyes. It's pathetic that he have to se me like this.

"I don't know."

"I don't know."

I just repeated the same sentence over and over again. I really was an idiot after all wasn't I?

"I don't know anymore. What I'm suppose to do, to feel. I don't know anymore! I have never felt anything like this before!"

My hands clenched his shirt. He didn't seem to mind though. He just sat there. While I continued on babbling about nothing.

"I want you to stay away form me, but at the same time when I tell you to leave....it hurts me...."

Pathetic. Sobbing, crying, wearing in front of my best friend like I was clueless. Not that I wasn't. I was actually.

"Not physically, it hurts me inside." I clenched my clothing were my heart was.

"It won't stop hurting. I don't know what to do to make it stop! If I am with you I'll hurt Sakura! But if I try do ignore you....I still feel hurt."

"Why would you hurt Sakura? We are together on missions everyday."

"Why!!!"

I grabbed him by his collar. Anger, sadness, pain.

"Because she's so fucking in love with you! She can't think about anything else! And when she saw me and you kissing she took a fucking picture of it and she told me she would post it if I didn't stay away from you! I needed to stay away from her to! And you know why?! Do you know why!"

I screamed at him like there was no tomorrow. Letting it all out. It felt good actually.

"Because she hates me! She hates that I spend time with you! She hates having me in her team! And she wants to prevent me from seeing you so then she got that brilliant idea of blackmailing me! It was only a bet too! But she wouldn't listen to me!"

Sasuke then grabbed my hands. He made me let go of his collar and answered simply:

"So?"

-----------------------------------------

Poor Naruto....hes so confused. What did Sasuke mean by "so?"

Exciting! ^.^ Please tell me what you think about this chapter :) I really appreciate that you ready my story thank you Soo much!

Love Bunny-Chan