Blackmailed

Yay! I finally decided that I would make this into a story :)! Hooray :3 I really appreciate those who reads my stories :) I love you guys so much ^^ And to show how much i love you i am making this :DD Enjoy!

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

Oh my god. I got out off bed while my sleeping cap was still in my eyes, so u coulden't see much. I walked into the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror. ugh.

"Looking great Naruto" I said to myself while smiling.  I went back to my room and put on my clothes and headband. Time for school. Ugh. Well i am going to do my best! I opened the door and made my way to school. 

On my way i saw Sakura walking too! Yay! I am so lucky! Hehe. i chuckled to myself while running up to her.

"Hey Sakura!" i waved at her. When i finally caught up with her she turned around. To my surprise she was angry....somehow i think she may be angry at me. 

"What is it!?" she growled. Wow i don't think i have seen Sakura so angry in a looong time. 

"I-i was just wondering if we could walk together to school...." she turned around and began walking away.

"Hey! Sakura! What's wrong?"  she faced me again. I saw her hand clenched. She then slapped me across my face. I could feel my cheek burn. W-what? Why did she hit me.

"S-sakura?" 

"Stop kidding with me Naruto!" 

"W-what do you mean?" i looked confused at her. I could tell she was ready to slap me again, but held it back. 

"You know full well what i mean!" 

"No i don't! Just tell me!"  

"You know i like Sasuke!" 

What? Why would she tell me that. Like I don't already know. I-i just can't stop liking her if that's whats bothering her. 

"I know! It's not my fault that I like you!" I looked down. I felt sad. She really didn't like me at all did she?

"Yeah! So what did you think about when you shoved your tongue into his mouth!" 

My eyes widened in shock. My body just stood there trembling. S-she knew? No...NO!  How could she know? Sasuke coulden't have told her could he? 

"W-what do you mean?" i tried to make it look like I didn't know what she was talking about. 

"Don't play dumb Naruto! I saw you kissed him! I even got a picture!" 

"Eh! W-what!"  I stared at her phone. She really did have a picture. I can't believe this is really happening. What am i suppose to say!

"I-I.....I mean.....it was a bet!" i almost screamed.

"Sure it was! Naruto! If you don't stay as far away from Sasuke as possible i will  post this picture on the internett!" 

"Nani!!!? You can't do that Sakura! I promise i will stay as far away from Sasuke as possible! Please just don't post it!" she smiled and said cheerfully.

"Ok." She turned around and walked away. 

I pouted. Why does this always happen to me!? Ugh....i completely forgot to....and now....the memories comes flashing back.

"And by the way Naruto" 

she turned around looking at me again.

"Stay away from me too. Byee!" 

I watched her disappeared. I can't be with Sakura anymore either. Can this get any worse?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura! You bitch! Don't do this to poor Naruto! :(

Wondering what's going to happen next? Stay tuned and favorite and comment :D I would be happy to think what you guys think bout my story :) What do you think is going to happen next? ^^

I would be glad if you checked out my other story too:

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/12988334-sasunaru-i-will-you-just-watch

Thank you again! ^^ :3 Love Bunny-Chan <3