Believe me

Hi guys! I figured out i would i would ask you something. Do you want me too write short chapters but update often or long chapters and update not so often? Please let me know what you think! ^^ By the way, here comes another chapter for you! ^^ Hope you enjoy it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's P.O.V

I guess I should head to school too. Even though it was 10 min until the school started. Better early than late i thought while I made my way out the door and headed off. There wasn't a lot of people out walking today so it was nice and quite. I breathed in the smell of leaves as i walked down the streets of Konoha. My hands was in my pockets. Suddenly i saw a blonde creature a little further down the street. It looked like Naruto. He probably forgot what happened yesterday so i guess i shoulden't worry. He is a dobe after all. When I got closer to him i noticed his head was hanging. Wonder what happened to him this time.....

"Hey dobe! What happened?" He shot a glance at me. His eyes widened a bit and he quickly turned away. What? Does he remember? Nah....probably not. It annoyed me though. Because he just continued to walk without answering my question. I glared at him. Catching up and spinned him around by pulling his shoulder.

"I asked you a question usuratonkaichi." I could she he tried to pull of a smile.

"Oh, H-hi Sasuke. I didn't hear you.." Why is he lying? I could see he looked at me and he deffinitaly heard me. What is he so nervous about?

"Stop lying Naruto I know heard me so answer me." I waited impatiently. He smiled again and began walking away.

"Hehe....um....It's nothing to worry about. See you in class Teme!"

What is it with Naruto today? He is acting weird. I mean, weirder than normal weird. If you understand.....

------Time Skip-------

Sakura's P.O.V

That asshole Naruto! What is he thinking! First asking where Sasuke is. Then kissing him! And not without thinking i would know! Ha! Sakura knows everything! Well he got what he deserved. No way i am letting Naruto get near Sasuke again! Who know what he might force him to do. I get sick just by the tought of it. Sasuke is mine and only mine! When I entered the classroom Naruto still wasn't there. Probably sulking somewhere. I sat down on my desk and opened a book. Ino was already there. Talking to Shikamaru and Choji. Ino-pig! My toughts soon went away from Ino and her friends when Sasuke! came in. He looked so hot! Like always. Naruto came a while after. If he talked to Sasuke on the way i will kill him! 

"Sooo, Sasuke-kun! What are you doing-?" I said while leaning over him. He just shrugged. I tried again.

"Nah, don't be like that!" I said while smiling. 

"Sakura." he stared at me. 

"Yes!" I almost jumped in joy. He says my name perfectly!

"You should talk to Naruto. He was acting weird when i met him on the way to school. Since I don't have the time to take care of him you shall." I love it when he is demanding me! Kyaah! 

Wait. What!? He was with Naruto! My joy went straight to anger. That fucking brat! Didn't i just tell him that i would åost the picture if he didn't stay away from Sasuke! He's gonna get it.

"Oh. Yes of course Sasuke. I will see what's wrong with him."  I walked away and went back to my seat again. I am so going to get that bastard! My teeth grinded against each other while i was trying to hold in my anger.

------Time Skip------

Naruto's P.O.V

I was sitting at my lunch table in peace when i saw Sasuke walk past me. I prayed to god he wouldn't come talk to me. Then Sakura was going to kill me and post the picture, for sure! He shot a glance at me but walked away. I breathed out relieved. I took looked down at my food. Bread with jam. I wish I could have ramen for school, but we don't have anything to make it with. I signed. I was just about to take a bite when Sakura grabbed my hand and pulled me with her forcefully. I was kinda shocked, but I followed her. We stopped at the rooftop. Sakura let go of my hand. She was about to hit me again but i dodged it. Why did she try to hit me again? Sasuke just looked at me. We can't avoid that and i doubt she would have seen that.

"Didn't i tell you to stay away from Sasuke!" she gritted her teeth. 

"What do you mean? I haven't talked to him!" She tried to hit me again. Wow she is so angry when it comes to Sasuke.

"Sasuke told me you looked down on the way to school when he met you!" 

Oh shit. Sasuke! Why did you tell Sakura! Now i am in deep shit. It's not like i can avoid him even if i want to though....

"I tried to avoid him but he wouldn't let me!" I let go of her hands and shaked my head while waving at her trying to make her believe me. 

"Sure Naruto! You just couldn't stand being away from him so you just had to see him! And when you know I weren't there you took the chance!" 

"No! Sakura! Believe me i did not!" 

"Let me tell you something Naruto!" she launched her foot forward making me fall on my butt.

"Sasuke doesn't like you! I don't like you! No one likes you!" 

My heart shattered. I could feel my tears building up wanting to come out, but i held them in.

"I don't know why you are trying to make Sasuke like you! But I don't like it!"

"I-I don't like Sasuke in that way!" I managed to say. The tears in the corners of my eyes. 

"He is like a brother to me!" 

"Brothers don't suck on each others tongues!" she yelled back. 

"I told you it was a bet!" 

"I told you I don't believe a single word you say! Stay away from SASUKE!" she finished with punching my stomach. I could feel the taste of blood in my mouth. I fell onto the ground clenching my stomach. It hurt. Not just physically but mentally too. Sakura walked away leaving me there. I let my tears stream. Why? Why does this always happen to me? I tilted my head up to see a black figure coming towards me. Shit. That's the last person i wanted to see right now. Of course he has to come. Of all the people who could come up to the rooftop it had to be him. Well i guess it can't be helped. It can't get any worse then it is now I think. I just hope Sakura won't post that picture....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Naruto T.T Sakura you meanie! 

Wow 1245 words :D This chapter became longer than i expected it to be, but that's good right ;) Well I hope you liked this chapter and please comment on who you think the mysterious man is mwuhahahaha! >:D xD So vote and share this if you liked it and i hope you will continue reading the rest of my story cuz i do it all for you guys! ^^

Love Bunny-Chan :3