Chapter 1

Third person's view

Today is just a normal day in the Matsuno household. The sextuplets are minding their own business so it's not really that noisy. Except for Totty's constant giggling every 10 seconds while looking at his phone..

"Sheesh.. What are you giggling about Totty? You're disrupting my focus." Choromatsu complained as he flips the newspaper pages, trying to find himself a job.

"Eh? Was I giggling too loudly?" Totty stopped scrolling in his phone and looked at Choromatsu.

"You just realized that now?"

"I'm looking at some pictures from the mixer last last night." Totty went back to his phone again.

...........

"EHH!!?? You went to a mixer Totty!?" Osomatsu slammed his hands on the table looking surprised.

"You didn't even told us that!!" Choromatsu also slammed his hands on the table.

"E-Ehh? I thought I did." Totty scratched his cheek.

"Don't make that excuse! You always say that whenever you do normal human things!" Osomatsu complained.

"N-Normal human things? What?" Totty looked at Osomatsu, dumbfounded.

"Totty," Choromatsu put his hands on Totty's shoulder, "We're your older brothers you know? You should've told us that you were going to a mixer."

"But I thought you won't be interested in that."

Osomatsu also puts his hands on Totty's shoulder, "Totty, I love you because you are my brother but," Osomatsu grabbed Totty's hoodie and shook him," WHO DID YOU GO WITH!!?? WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING ME WITH YOU!? DID YOU F*CK SOMEONE!? DID YOU **** AND HAVE *** WHILE YOU ***** AND SHE ***---"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK MIXER'S ARE!? YOU DON'T DO ANY OF THOSE THERE!" Totty, whose face is completely red, yelled at Osomatsu as he pushed him away.

"Oi Osomatsu-niisan, you're the oldest one here so at least have some decency." Choromatsu glared at Osomatsu.

"Says the one who likes to fap while we're all gone! Fappymatsu!" Osomatsu sticks out his tongue at Choromatsu.

Chromatsu's face flushed red. He grabbed Osomatsu's hoodie and shook him. "IDIOT! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO ON WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! SO DON'T YOU DARE BRING UP THAT SUBJECT AGAIN!"

"Tch. So noisy.." Ichimatsu stood up and got himself out of the room.

"Haha! You guys are wrestling? Let me join in!" Jyushimatsu acted as a referee between Oso and Choro.

"There they go again." Totty shook his head and went back to his phone.

"Hmph," Karamatsu smirked, "Why do brothers fight? Is it a way to show their unconditional love for each other? I guess love really is painful."

"Why were you even born Karamatsu!?" Totty yelled at him.

"Because the word 'Perfect' wouldn't have existed if I wasn't born." Karamatsu removed his sunglasses to reveal his beautiful eyes.

"Ouch!!" Totty clutched his stomach.

And so, while the everyone was doing their own business, Ichimatsu, the fourth brother, is sitting at the rooftop trying to organize his thoughts.

(Do you guys like it? Haha It's just an introduction lol. The real deal is next! ฅ'ω'ฅ)