Chapter 10

Karamatsu's POV

A week has passed after me and Ichimatsu became a couple. Nobody knew of course but I think today will change all of it. Yep. Ichimatsu and I agreed that today will be the day we're gonna tell our brothers about our relationship.

I just hope that they'll still accept us after that. I'm honestly more concerned about Ichimatsu more than myself.

It was already afternoon and all of us were doing our daily routine. Osomatsu reading his comics, me staring at my beautiful face, Choromatsu still trying to look for a job, Ichimatsu looking adorable while playing with his cat on the couch, frequently glancing at me time to time, Jyushimatsu swinging his bat a thousand times and Todomatsu fixated on his phone.

I looked at Ichimatsu and we both nodded at each other. I guess it's time huh?

I stood up and cleared my throat. I felt grateful when they all focused their attention to me instead of usually ignoring me.

I hid my hands in both of my pocket so they can't see them trembling. I'm actually pretty nervous right now but I don't want them to notice that.

"I uhh..." I looked at Ichimatsu to see him blushing a little, cute. I turned and gazed at everyone again. "I have something to say."

"Ehh.. What? That you and Ichimatsu are a couple?" I turned pale when I heard Osomatsu's remarks.

"Y-You knew?" I turned and looked at Ichimatsu again who looks a little uncomfortable.

Everyone gave me a blank stare for a few seconds then they all yelled, "WHAT!?" in unison.

All of their faces plastered shock. Except for Jyushimatsu who's still wearing his huge smile.

"EHH!?? IT IS REAL!?" Osomatsu slammed his hands in the table.

"W-What? But I thought you already knew?" I gulped, feeling a little bit of sweat dripping down the side of my face.

"I WAS ACTUALLY BEING SARCASTIC! I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!!" Osomatsu yelled. "Besides, I saw you glancing at Ichimatsu so I thought of it as a joke.."

"Shut up oldest brother! Stop being insensitive already!" Choromatsu smacked Osomatsu in the head using a rolled newspaper.

"Ow!" Osomatsu responded as he rub the spot where he got hit.

"Anyway, Karamatsu, I respect your relationship with Ichimatsu but I just hope you made the right desicion." Chromatsu went to me and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"Y-You're not mad?" I asked him.

"Huh? Why would I be? Sure, falling in love with your own brother is wrong but it's okay, we understand that and we'll support you." He gave me an encouraging smile.

I felt a pat on my back. I looked to my left and saw Totty smiling at me. "Don't worry Karamatsu-niisan. Just make sure to take care of Ichimatsu-niisan okay?"

I tried to hold back the tears. I'm so glad that they still accepted us. I couldn't help it. I went over to Ichimatsu and hugged him, tightly.

"Sheesh.. This is really hard to sink in. You're the two that I least expect to become a couple." I heard Osomatsu say.

"Haha! They're a couple!" I heard Jyushimatsu cheering for us.

Ichimatsu buried his face on my chest, probably feeling embarrassed but I couldn't help it. "Ichimatsu, you're so cute." I whispered.

"Tch.. Shut up." His voice was muffled but I still heard them clearly. I smiled.

"Jeez, you two are so lovey-dovey already that it actually makes me jealous." I turned my head and saw Osomatsu sitting beside us.