Chapter 5

Karamatsu's POV

I noticed that Ichimatsu seemed less hostile towards me now. He doesn't steal my sunglasses anymore or even curse at me. The only thing that remained about him is the way he calls me.

Sigh.

He still calls me shittymatsu. But it's okay, I already got used to it. So I don't mind.

One thing that changed about him is that he became more open about his feelings. He doesn't sit in the corner anymore like he used to and he joins in more conversations now.

I can't help but smile at him.

"Neh, Karamatsu-niisan, how about you?" Todomatsu asked me.

Everyone is looking at me.

"O-Ohh, I'm sorry...but... what are we talking about?" I sweatdropped a little. I didn't realized that I was spacing out.

"Jeez, how dare you space out in such an important topic." Totty sighed.

"Nyehe~ Probably because he's staring at Ichimatsu." Osomatsu grinned teasingly.

"I was?" I tried my best to sound cool. I don't want them to think of it in a different way.

I looked at Ichimatsu who was staring at me. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

"Whatever, just answer the question already. Who did you hang out with the most when we were kids?" Osomatsu rested his upper body on the table.

"O-Oh.. hmm.."

Who did I hang out with back then?

I tried to remember but it was pretty hard to tell who it was because we're sextuplets after all. We all look alike especially when we were kids.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember."

"Ehh.. How about you Choromatsu?" Osomatsu asked Choromatsu.

"Weren't we the ones who always do mischiefs back then?" Choromatsu crossed his arms and looks a bit dissapointed on Osomatsu.

"Eh!? Really? I don't remember to be honest." Osomatsu smiled as he rubbed his nose.

Choromatsu sighed, "How about you Ichimatsu? Who did you hang out with the most when we were kids?"

Ichimatsu looked down.

Is he trying to remember something?

"Hmm.. probably Jyushimatsu." He finally looked up.

Wait...

"Well I guess you two really are the inseperable duos." Osomatsu said.

I wanted to say something but Jyushimatsu interrupted.

"Eh? Ichimatsu-niisan is not the one I used to play baseball with when we were kids." Jyushimatsu tilted his head a bit.

"Yeah, Jyushimatsu is right. I'm the one who used to play baseball with him when we were kids so he basically hangs out with me the most." Totty explained.

"Oh? You know how to play baseball Totty?" Choromatsu asked.

"Not anymore teehee~" Totty made a cute face.

"Then that means........ Ichimatsu is always with Karamatsu back then?" Osomatsu said.

Jyushimatsu nodded.

Everyone is looking at me again.

"I promise, I really don't remember anything." I glanced at Ichimatsu who's currently looking down.

Did he knew it from the start?

I swear when he looked up that time before saying Jyushimatsu, he glanced at me for a second.

"Sheesh, let's just talk about other stuff." Osomatsu said, looking drowsy.

"Ohh, uhmm, yes." I said.

After that, they just talked about some random things so I decided to head out and go to Chibita's oden shop.

Ichimatsu's POV

Hmm.. Shittymatsu went out. I wonder where he'll go.

"Oi Ichimatsu, I have question for you." Osomatsu asked.

"Huh?" I looked at Osomatsu.

"Is there someone you like?"

Huh?

Why would he ask such thing?

"Do you guys count?" I asked him.

"Awww, that's so sweet Ichimatsu-niisan." Totty chuckled.

"Haha, that is pretty cute but what I meant is, if there is someone you like like?" Osomatsu explained.

Like like?

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

Choromatsu sighed, "Ichimatsu, he means if there's someone you 'Love'?"

What?

A person I love? I do love my brothers and cats but are they referring to a girl?

"I don't think so. I prefer being with cats." I said.

"Ehh, that's lame. Not even Totoko-chan?" Osomatsu asked.

"O-Oh, uhmm, I guess?" I said.

I like Totoko-chan but not in Choromatsu or Osomatsu's level. I don't really "Love" her that way.

"What kind of answer is that?" Choromatsu sounded pissed off.

"Well, I do understand him though. We're all different persons you know, Choromatsu-niisan. We all like different people." Todomatsu said.

"Ehh!? Then does that mean I can have Totoko-chan for myself!?" Osomatsu slammed his hands on the table.

"No way that's gonna happen! She's an idol you know! And idols belong to everyone!" Choromatsu did the same thing.

"Neh neh Totty, is there someone you like?" Jyushimatsu looked at Totty.

"Eh? Hmm.. Who knows? Hehe." Totty shrugged.

They all just talked about Totty's life afterwards. Since I don't have anything to say, I just went out of the room and go visit my cat friends.

When I was walking on the sidewalk, I noticed a whiteboard outside a cafe. I went closer to inspect it.

"Questions and answers." I read the title.

I looked at the whiteboard and saw a bunch of stickynotes with questions written on it. Some already has answers in them. It looks like you can either ask or answer a question here.

Looks interesting.

I picked up a stickynote on the table and wrote my question.

Does it require my name though?

I looked at the questions and most of them has the names of the people who wrote them.

I wanted to write my name on it but I'm afraid my brothers will see this so I just draw a paw on the bottom of the question and sticked it on the whiteboard. I'm gonna come back for it tomorrow. I hope someone answers this.