Bonus Chapter

Third person's view

Ichimatsu continued to gazed at the rain outside with his palm pressed against the window. The figure of the raindrops splattering on the window fascinated him. He also found the sound it makes calming.

"It's raining again huh?" Ichimatsu felt strong arms enveloped him from behind, along with a chin resting on his shoulder.

"Don't you find it, even just a little, nostalgic?" Ichimatsu asked back, placing his hands on top of Karamatsu's hands on his stomach.

"I do now." Karamatsu cooed in Ichimatsu's ear after placing a kiss on his cheek.

Ichimatsu smiled, despite his face turning red. He couldn't really think of anything to say. Being with Karamatsu is already enough for him to become speechless.

They're now living under the same roof of their own. They both worked hard to buy it. Karamatsu became an office boy, a manager already to be specific, while Ichimatsu became a cafe owner. A cat cafe of course. With these jobs, they sustained a comfortable and happy lifestyle.

The sextuplets are already 28 years old now. They all moved out of their parent house and went on their seperate ways.

Jyushimatsu became a major league baseball player, making him the richest out of the sextuplets. He's also the first one to get married when he finally found his girlfriend. They're now raising their 2 year old son and living in a simple house.

Todomatsu, luckily approved by their parents, is now happily married to Atsushi. They're now living together in a house of their own. Totty, even if it's hard to believe, became a teacher.

Osomatsu and Choromatsu actually became a couple too. Of course they also have to keep it a secret from their parents. They're also living together. Osomatsu finally became a hardworking salesman while Choromatsu became an entrepreneur.

One thing in common is that they're all providing money for their parents.

Everything has changed now. The NEETS finally became a part of the society having blue collar jobs and all. They all ranked higher in the "so called" caste system.

Ichimatsu turned around to face Karamatsu. He then wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You know, the thought of you guys leaving me behind scared me a lot back then. I always think that you and our brothers will finally get a job and finally leave home while I end up being alone, afraid to face the reality. But I'm glad that didn't happen. Thank you Karamatsu, for not helping me face the biggest obstacles in my life. Thank you for always giving me a hand to get up everytime and thank you, for not leaving me behind..." Ichimatsu gave Karamatsu the biggest smile he can possibly do to express his sincere grattitude for everything he has done for him.

"Ichimatsu," Karamatsu cupped both of Ichimatsu's cheeks, "I should be the one thanking you. I'm grateful that you still loved me despite my flaws. And don't worry, I'll never, ever, leave you. You're the person I promised to spend the rest of my life with. You're my first and last love." Karamatsu gently kissed Ichimatsu.

I'll love you for the rest of my life...

(Yes, all the ships above are actually my main otp's hahahaha. Hope u guys like this story! :))