Chapter 9

(Guys I'm sorry that this chapter took too long to publish. I just have some issues with wattpad.. I cannot save my story.. Believe me, I had to rewrite this entire chapter because it failed to save..I even cried when I realize it was all gone.. I spent 3 days writing this so yeah.. I'm sorry again.)

Karamatsu's POV

I woke up to the sound of my brother's giggling. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw is Ichimatsu's sleeping face. He looks so cute..

When I looked up, I saw my brothers gathering in front of us. I covered my eyes because of the blinding flash of Totty's camera.

"O-Oi, stop it." I demanded him.

"Ehh.. But you don't get to see this everyday you know?" Totty grinned.

"Oi Karamatsu! Tell me! Were you guys smooching before going to bed!? Huh!?" Osomatsu pointed at me.

"H-Huh? W-What do y-you mean?" The memory of me and Ichimatsu kissing last night flashed back in my mind.

"Ehh!? Karamatsu-niisan just stammered. Does that mean it's actually true?" Totty looked entirely shocked.

"Karamatsu, is that real?" Choromatsu eyed me with suspicion.

I started sweating. I can't tell them the truth, at least not yet. But I cannot think of a good excuse on what to say to them. And that's when I felt something move beside me. Ichimatsu slowly got up, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"What's all this ruckus about?" He obviously looks irritated.

"Ichimatsu! Tell me! Did you have s*x with Karamatsu last night!?" Osomatsu grabbed Ichimatsu's collar, dragging him out of bed.

"Tch. What made you think of that? Dumbass." Ichimatsu removed Osomatsu's hand away. "You guys are so annoying." He glared at everyone, except me, and walked out of the room.

Everyone was quiet for a minute until Osomatsu speak up.

"And I thought provoking him might lead to him spilling the beans." He said while pouting with his arms crossed and eyes closed.

"Sheesh, what kind of a bastard are you to do that to your own younger brother?" Chromatsu looks pissed at Osomatsu.

"I'm the handsome kind of bastard." Osomatsu winked while holding a thumbs up.

Choromatsu just shook his head. "Let's just go eat. Mom already made breakfast." Then he looked at me. "Karamatsu, you can catch up after you finished folding the futton, okay?"

They all walked out the room, leaving me here alone sitting on the futton.

I used my arms to wipe the sweat off my forehead, that was a real close one. Good thing Ichimatsu helped me get out of that predicament..

Ichimatsu..

I can feel my face warming up as I think about him. The kiss... Ichimatsu tried to remain cool during the kiss but he looked really embarrassed after pulling out.

After I tidied up the room, I went to the dining room to join my brothers. They all seem unusually quiet.

Strange..

I sat down beside Jyushimatsu, facing Ichimatsu's direction.

Nobody spoked a word.

On a whim, I broke the silence by clearing my throat.

"Totty, can you please pass the salt?" I asked.

Todomatsu stopped eating and gave me a blank stare. And so did everyone.... except for Ichimatsu who continued eating.