*°:⋆ₓₒBLACK PARADEₓₒ⋆:°*

TAKE ME TO CHURCH ➤ BY HOZIER

  ;Take me to church

I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies

I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife

Offer me that deathless death

Good God, let me give you my life ...";

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

➤[0.1]BLACK PARADE!

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

         IT WAS a somber day in Lilian Ohio and, the weather matching the gloomy mood that covered the small town. Blankets of white snow cascading down hill tops and stippling across roof tops. Lyric Dainard stood outside on his porch watching the snow fall to the ground. His warm breath creating small puffs of clouds into the cold air. His arms were crossed over his chest, hands stuck underneath his armpits trying to create some type of warmth in his ever freezing finger tips. 

Lyric stared at the vast nothingness of white. Everything blending together, like thick swirls of vanilla cream. He heard his father shout something in the back followed by a drunken stumble. The screen door opened and his sister Alice peeked her head out with her hair still soaking wet from her early morning shower, causing it to stick to her cheeks and neck and instantly shiver when the freezing cold air slid across her. Lyric turned to acknowledge her with a slight frown marring his handsome face.

"He's going to the Lamb's." Alice said quietly, confirming Lyric's wandering thoughts.

Lyric scoffed, "In that state? The Deputy will wig." He shook his head, his brown curls falling in his face

Alice nodded, "That's why I'm going with him."

"No." Lyric stated firmly shaking his head. "Absolutely not, not happening, he's not safe when he's this drunk, he shouldn't even be driving. I'll go."

Alice opened her mouth to disagree but the sound of her father shouting of her name had her pausing. They looked back to see Louis Dainard, stumbling towards them, an open can of beer hanging loosely from his fingers. "Ally," He slurred. "You go be a good girl and fetch your daddies keys for me."