*°:⋆ₓₒPLAYING WITH FIREₓₒ⋆:°*

SITUATIONS ➤ BY DANILEIGH

;Please don't make it a scene 'cause

I've been doing this all my life
Say I'm lying, but what you mean?

Think I'm tweaking, but that ain't me
We got something between us

I be thinking 'bout you all night
It's all part of the dream, love

Just a part of the lifestyle;

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

WARNING: This chapter depicts mentions of suicide.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Previously...

"Sorry, but you heard what old man Woodward said. We can't talk about this." Charles said looking at everyone for a moment. His eyes focused on Joe's. "Joe seriously, do you really want to take the chance that something could happen to your dad too?" Joe looked down, caught off guard by the question and felt guilty. Lyric noticed this and threw a fry at Charles who flinched. "Ow! Jesus-"

"That's enough. Joe isn't reckless like that and you know it, so chill Kaznyk."

Joe looked up at Lyric and gave a small smile which Lyric returned.

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

➤[0.7] PLAYING WITH FIRE!

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

        Lyric was sitting in a chair adjacent to where Joe was standing, painting Alice's face to look like a zombie. Her face was a mixture of gray tones with bright bloody lips and her cheeks and under-eyes were painted a dark grey to look sunken in. The older brunette was slightly in awe at Joe's painting abilities, which he knows he himself would never be able to achieve. 

"Almost done." Joe said.

Alice peeped over Lyric who was watching them, "How do I look Lyric?"

Lyric gave a rare smile full of teeth which Joe found himself staring at, "Absolutely disgusting."