*°:⋆ₓₒJUST VIBEₓₒ⋆:°*

NECESSARY EVIL ➤ BY JUSTICE CARRADINE

;The end is just a necessary evil

Heartbreak don't gotta be lethal
Just two people who fell in and out of lust and called it love

And you can blame me if you need to
Heartbreak doesn't have to bleed through

Just two people who fell in and out of lust and called it love;

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

WARNING: This chapter depicts mentions of suicide. 

Viewer discretion is advised.

Previously....

His father ignored him, "I don't wanna see you." Louis looked at Lyric with distaste before walking slowly back inside for the second time. Joe breathed in heavily with shock, looking at Lyric who wouldn't meet his eyes. "Lyric come inside." Lyric's fist clenched and his eyes burned. Thing's shouldn't be this way, but they were. Lyric turned and walked bodily inside leaving Joe outside to his thoughts.

Lyric paused before turning back looking back at Joe through the screen door. "We'll do it." 

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

➤[0.6] JUST VIBE!

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

       Lyric cringed as Carey's zombie like screeching filled the air. He stood a little bit behind Charles and Joe who were filming Martin and Alice's scene of Martin's character shooting Cary who played a brain eating zombie in front of the train crash a mile down below. Lyric struggled to contain his laughter at how Cary the zombie fell to the ground dead with fake blood covering his chest. Personally, Lyric didn't understand hoe Cary was playing  the same zombie in each zombie attack scene if Detective Hathaway kept killing him.

Charles beamed, "Cut! That was mint!" He yelled out stopping the scene. "Oh my god, with the train...So good! What do you think Lyric? Think you can find some music to match this?"