*°:⋆ₓₒNEW BEGINNINGSₓₒ⋆:°*

REDBONE ➤ BY CHILDISH GAMBINO

;Daylight

I wake up feeling like you won't play right
I used to know, but now that shit don't feel right

It made me put away my pride;

 ⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

Previously...

  Lyric's breath stuttered out in harsh puffs as he stumbled down the stairs, staring after the cop car. His fingers raking through his hair, stress becoming one with him. He turned and looked at Joe who was staring at him again with those large brown eyes of his. Lyric's lips quivered, he didn't know what to say. He tore his eyes from Joe's and jogged to the still running car. Closing the car door behind him as he jumped in and slammed his hands down on the wheel.

I'm sorry lingering on his lips.

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

FOUR MONTHS LATER

    ➤[0.2]NEW BEGINNINGS!

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

     AN ONSLAUGHT of screaming children filled the streets as both the high school and middle school in the small town of Lilian Ohio let out to begin summer. Joe Lamb walked beside his best friend Charles Kaznyk away from the school talking animatedly. They'd be in high school freshman next year, a grin etched its way onto Joe's face as he thought about it.

"Oh my god! That was the longest day ever!" Charles exclaimed and handed a worn notebook to Joe. "Here."

"What's this?"

"New scene. Check it out." Charles said referring to his film.

Joe flipped through the pages with confusion. "Detective Hathaway has a wife now?"

"I don't know," He pulled his backpack straps up. "I think it might make a better movie." 

"Hey-" A voice shouted from behind them.