*°:⋆ₓₒSAFE FOR NOWₓₒ⋆:°*

DREAM ➤ BY BISHOP BRIGGS

;I wanna wake up where your love is

'Cause your love is always waking mine
I wanna break down where your heart gets

So torn it's almost breaking mine
I wanna lay here, lost and bitter

So long, I feel like I could die
I wanna tell you what my truth is

But it's buried down inside;

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

Previously....

Dr. Woodward pointed his gun at them. "Go!"

Alice screamed as they all took off, Lyric struggling to keep up his fast pace as the jerky movement caused the torn skin of his back to burn as it rubbed uncomfortably against the fabric of his clothes. They all jumped over broken objects, ducked under leaning structures and made it back to the car as quickly as possible. Alice threw Lyric the keys as they all scrambled into the car. Lyric reversed the car quickly and took off away from the wreckage just as the police came running around the corner.

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

➤[0.5]SAFE FOR NOW!

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

      "HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INSANE!" Charles shouted at the top of his lungs causing Lyric to flinch slightly in both pain and at the noise.

All the teens except Lyric, Alice and Joe were screaming in the backseat about what had just happened. Preston was practically having a panic attack and Cary was more hyped up on adrenaline then anything. He didn't seem the slightest bit upset about what had happen which slightly irked Lyric at his lack of notice that they had almost died.

"-I have never had a teacher aim a gun at me!" Martin cried.

"It's hard enough to drive without everyone yelling!" Lyric's frustrated voice barely even registered to the group in the back.