*°:⋆ₓₒEND OF THE BEGINNINGₓₒ⋆:°*

THE KIDS ARE ALL REBELS ➤ BY LENII

  ;Keep talking back, oh you think you're so hard

Blood on your hands, oh you took it too far
House madе of glass and you laugh at the pebbles

The kids are all rebels, saw you dance with the devil;

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

Previously....

Lyric's eye's widened as he straightened out watching as the truck was now fully on the train tracks speeding towards the train. It swerved for a moment before gaining traction once again but did not stop its current trajectory which was the oncoming train.

"I just love you so much!"

The truck was getting closer-

"I love you too!"

-and closer and closer and cl-

"Guys watch out!"

⭒☆━━━━━━˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━━☆⭒

     ➤[0.4]END OF THE BEGINNING!

༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

       IT WAS CHAOS. That was the only thing that going through Lyric's mind as he watched the truck slam into the front of the train causing the brakes to screech and the train cars to flip one by one. Some screamed to run and all the teens were in movement leaving all of their equipment behind. Lyric grabbed Alice's hand yanking her with him. They all ran to left end of the train stop sliding to a halt as train cars blocked them from leaving. Lyrics hand slipped from Alice's who seemed frozen fear as they turned around to try and go the other way. Alice continued running down the left side of the building where the destruction was most prominent.

"Alice!" Lyric shouted in fear as she disappeared from his sight. "Alice wait-!"

"C'mon man we've got to go!" Charles shouted.