Minnesota

Nation Name: Minnesota

Human Name: Mitch Jones

Age: Physically 15, physically 159

Orientation: Demisexual polyromantic

Gender: Male

Appearance:

[note: he has glasses]

Personality: Mitch is a fairly cheerful kind of guy. He's pretty friendly, and he loves to chat. He's quite quirky, albeit, but he's a good guy. He can be a bit depressed at times, but he can keep up the happy act pretty well if he is feeling down. He's also quite a social person.

Flaws: He can be too social, he doesn't exactly have a filter, and he'll often ramble. He's easy to distract, and it's very easy to break his heart. He's fairly childish and can be confused by certain things quite easily. He's also pretty self-conscious.

Likes: animals, exploring, watching old anime, a bit of gambling, being a geek, fishing, root beer, cherry candy

Dislikes: Smokers, beer, sleeplessness, reptiles, heavy metal, screamer things [aka jumpscares and flashing lights]

Allies: The other states, America, and generally the allies of the USA

Enemies: Now why would he have those?

Family: The states and America.

Crush: N/A

History: The first Europeans to arrive in Minnesota were the French, who arrived during the 1650s. They traded for fur. After the French and Indian War ended in 1763, the British got their hands on it. But they only had it for 20 years, as after the Revolutionary War, it became a territory in America. The rest of Minnesota was purchased during the Louisiana Purchase. After the Twin Cities were established, Minnesota found many immigrants coming in from Northern Europe. In 1858, Minnesota was admitted into the Union as the 32nd state of the United States. The Civil War started up, and over 2 million Minnesotans were serving. At the same time, Minnesota was dealing with the Dakota War of 1862, in which they were fighting with the Dakota. The war ended and the economic state improved.

Other information:

Mitch is epileptic.

Mitch is about as blind as he can be [not literally just... without his glasses.]

He's a genius with computers though.

He's easy to startle.

Mitch has a husky named Kenneth. Why Kenneth? Because Kenneth.

 Why Kenneth? Because Kenneth

He has more... I'll introduce them later.

Poor boy is scared of mooses. Moose? IDK Plurals.

Theme Song: Icarus by Bastille