Four years old

I wake up to pounding on the cupboard door. My stomach hurts from the lack of food and water. It's like something is twisting and burning. I got up and walked to the kitchen.
"Freak where's our food!" Uncle Vernon yelled.
I squeak. I tried to stir the eggs but since I'm still really short I accidentally tipped the pan the eggs landed on me and the pan burned hit my face and burned it. I cried out. I heard thundering of footsteps. My arm was grabbed and jerked up. It was placed on the hot stoves I screamed in pain. I was then dragged by the cup board and thrown in.
"No food for a week freak!" He yelled.
He slammed the door and locked it. I cried in pain. I haven't ate since last week because I was being a freak and dropped a plate. I fell asleep from exhaustion.
Two days later when Uncle Vernon went to work and Auntie Petunia went to take a shower Dudley came down and gave me a candy bar. He quickly went away. I heard my ate it and put it inside the hole in the wall. It only got worse from there. And an Old man with a really long beard came to visit. At first he just made me sit on his lap. His hand was far to close for my liking and tried to get off. But he squeezed me hard. I started crying. He gave me a lemon drop and sent me to my room. I didn't like the man nor did I trust him so I put the candy in a sock. The man visits once a month and does the same thing sometimes he points a stick and I wouldn't be able to control my limbs. But once I'm in his lap I'm free of the spell and I try to get off. But I'm always stuck unable to move. Hands me a lemon drop and sends me to my room. Where are my aunt, Uncle and cousin in all of this?