World cup

Draco is now in fourth year. I'm six years old. James is 19 and Josh is fifteen.Uncle Corn gave us tickets for the World Cup.
I wore:

James wore this:

James wore this:

Josh wore:

And Daddy wore this:

Daddy held me as we activated the portkey

Daddy held me as we activated the portkey. When we land we put it in the box and paid for our tent space. Dad put me down and held on the leash. I saw something shiny. I hobbled towards it but I was held back. I looked at daddy. He shook his head no. I pointed to the shiny thing. He shook his head no and led us to our tent. We passed several people. A lot of people stared at us. I open close my hand saying hi. They give a small smile and wave.
"Come on buddy. You want to see the tent." James said. Putting a hand on my shoulder. I held his hand. Once to the tent daddy gave me my potion. I swallowed it and started to cry at the taste. He gave me a sippy cup of pumpkin juice. He rubbed my back. After that he put back the pacifier in my mouth. He then picked me up and we started going up the stairs to the ministers box. Uncle Luke was above us. And we were behind a red head family.
"Dad how far are we going?" Asked a plump red head boy.
"Just a little bit more." A adult red head said.
I got cold and my head started to hurt. I started crying. The red heads looked at me.
"James can you get out his jacket." Daddy asked Buba. He nodded and dug out the jacket. He put it on me and zipped it on. He once again had me on his hip my hood up. I had my head on his shoulder. Daddy rubbed my back and continued climbing the stairs. When we got to the box I hear uncle Corn trying to communicate with a man.
I reached out for Uncle Corn. He held me still trying to speak to the man. I wore a smile still with a pacifier in my mouth. Daddy gave me my stuffed dragon.
"Cornelius just talk regularly. I'm pretty sure he understands." Daddy said with a smile. The man started laughing.
"I was trying not to laugh" the man said.
He tickled my stomach I laughed and squirmed and dropped the pacifier and dragon. My lips start to tremble reaching for my things. Daddy grabbed the dragon and pacifier. He cleaned them and gave them back.
"This is my advisor and his kids this one here is Hadrian, the oldest is James and the middle child is Josh." Uncle introduced us. We were sat down. The Irish won the match. We were walking towards the our tent when screaming started. A group of people started running. I was separated from my brothers and daddy.
I took the pacifier out.
"Daddy!" I called out crying. I looked around. People is running and screaming.
"Daddy! Buba's!" I cried out. The group of red heads saw me.
"Daddy! Buba!" I cried out. I was hit and I landed on my arm. I heard a snap. I screamed and sobbed. I was picked up and someone grabbed my dragon and pacifier off the ground. The man said a charm and it was clean. They put the pacifier back in. I was still sobbing. They carried me towards the woods. I was hurt.
When it calmed down we came back out.
"Hades! Hades son where are you!" I heard daddy call. The red heads went towards daddy's voice.
"Hades!" I heard my brothers yell. They ran to me. They took me out of the red heads arms. I cried out. They checked me and their eyes landed on my arm.
"Thank you." They said to the family.
"Dad the red heads found him. He seems to have a broken arm." James called. Dad rushed to me. He started saying spells. And my arm fixed itself. He hugged me and rubbed my back. Daddy walked to the red heads.
"Thank you. We were walking to our tent when a group rammed us and we got separated." Daddy said shaking the adult red heads hand.
"No problem how old is he?" Mr. Red asked.
"Physically he's six. But he was kidnapped when he was four and they tortured him. He has the mind set of a baby to a 2 year old." Dad answered.
I fell asleep.