Twelve and sick

We went and said goodbye to Drake. I wore what the lady told me to wear.

People coo'd at me

People coo'd at me. As I clung to daddy. I gave Drake a hug.
"I don't want you to go." I sniffed. He wipes the tears off.
"Hey I don't want to see any tears." He said. I see kids coming over here.
"Are those your friends." I asked I turns a little.
"Yeah let's go meet them." He says. He picks me up like I wiegh nothing.
"Hey whose this little fella." Said a boy wiggling his fingers in my stomach. I gave a squeals of laughter.
"This is Hadrian but I call him Hades." Draco said.
I started tearing up again.
"I don't want you to go." I cried.
"Hades. I need to go. But I'll mail you every day like last year. Ill try to come home during Christmas. And I'll teach you some more games." Draco said rubbing my back. My lip Trimbles. He looks up trying to hold his tears.
"Don't do that Hades you are going to make me cry." He said. I was passed to daddy. The Horn sounded I reached out to Draco. I made grabby hands tears streaming down. He looks back at me as he gets on with his friends. I see a tear. He quickly wipes it away and disappeared. I start crying. Daddy held me close and rubbed my back as I cry in his shoulder. I feel being sucked through a tube. Then the echoes of feet hitting the marble floor. The creak of the door opening. I was laid down on the bed. A hand was laid across my forehead.
"Your burning up. Do you feel good?" Daddy asked.
"I don't feel good. I feel cold." I said still crying.
He sighed.
"Dobby can you get Cissy for me tell her that Hadrian is sick." Dad called out to the elf. Five minutes later she arrives in the room.
She starts working. She starts forcing potions down my throat.
"Tom I believe to be safe if we put him in a nappie. He won't be able to get up and to the restroom. He will be to tired. It seems the stuff he's been going through with the muggles and Albus is affecting him." The lady said. He nodded. He ran a hand through my sweaty hair. I feel my cloths banish. Then my legs being lifted up. Something wet and cold went over my bum. Then some thing soft went under my bum. Then my legs put down and spread out. Then it wrapped around the front.
"Tom can you find a pair of sweats or pajamas preferably warm and soft." The lady said. I heard shuffling.
I was put in sweats and a thermal long sleeve with fuzzy green socks. I fell asleep.

When I woke up my bottom felt wet. And my stomach hurt. My head is hurting me also. I start to cry when I heard the foot falls of someone quickly coming. The door opens. He checked the nappy and swore.
"Daddy my tummy hurts. My head hurts." I cried.
"Dobby get Severus at Hogwarts tell him it's an emergency." Daddy said. As he began to change the nappy and cleaning me up.
Several and I mean several minutes later I could feel faint foot steps. When they finally came into the room he started asking questions.
"Sev. Hadrian had a high fever yesterday. We gave him a fever reducer and stomach soother. But now his fever went up. His stomach is hurts as long with his head. And there's blood in nappy." Daddy said. Sev started waving his wand and mumbling incantations. And a list popped up.
"I'm afraid you just have to wait it out. Give him stomach soothers, pain relief, and fever reducers along with his normal nutrition potions. Keep watch on him. If he gets worse then I hope he survives but you probably have to send him to saint margos then." The man said.
"Thank you." Dad croaked. Dad started running his hand through my hair. He started forcing potions down my throat. He held me as I cried in pain. Daddy started to hum to me. The minister walked in quietly.
"There's nothing they can do. Just hope he survives. I just got him back in my life and he may leave it. He has a high fever of 103. He's always exhausted and in pain. He can control his bathroom habits. We had to put him in nappies. It's what happened during his stay at the Dursleys and Dumbledores actions." Daddy croaked. I held the dragon in my arms as I curl into a ball. My stomach constricted. I started started throwing up and my legs twitched. I started to cry again.
"Shh it's alright." Daddy said. Daddy flicked his wand and the mess was cleaned up. He took off the nappy and cleaned it off again. He picked me up and got me in a bath. I cried out as I was cold. He washed my body. He lifted me out of the bath tub and dried off. He put another nappy on. He then put me in a green onesie. He carried me to bed and covered me up. He gave me the dragon plushie. He hums a song. Until I close my eyes.

Draco's Pov.
We got a fool as our dada teacher. I have been writing Hades but I haven't got a reply. Until this morning at breakfast. She came swooping dropping the letter.
I open it.
'Dear Draco,
Hadrian has been unable to read and write any letters. He is sick. I was told that He has to wait it out. This morning he had 105 temperature. It getting worse. There is only hope that this will go away. I'm having to gather preparations for a burial in case he cannot make it through. I have a hard time writing this. I have been sitting next to him and he looks terrible. Every potion he takes later gets thrown up five minutes later.
Uncle Tom. '
I had tears streaming down my face. I hand it to my friends. I get up and leave to my dorm.
He told me to me to stay. He wanted me to be with him. He usually is okay with the arrangements I make with him to keep in touch. And now he is most likely going to die. We became close. He is like my little brother. There was a knock on the door and my friends came in holding the letter.
"Hades full name is Hadrian Salazar Gaunt. He is a pure blood. Son of Tom Gaunt the supposed dark lord. When Hades was a couple months old Dumbledore took him killed his mother and gave him to the potters. When he was one Dumbledore disguised himself and killed the potters and tried to kill him. But he survived and was given to the muggle relatives of Lilly Evans Potter. He was abused, neglected by the muggles. Dumbledore did something much worse. It started when he was four. He raped Hades so many times. His was afraid of everybody, and afraid of wands. Dumbledore would control him with the imperious curse if he did not do as he said. After the session he would give him a lemon drop that was soaked in a potions to forget what happened that day. But he didn't trust it one bit and hid it in a sock. My father and some others rescued him when he was nine. He didn't talk, he didn't liked to be touched, he didn't know how to read or write he had a mind set of a four year old. He was physically small as a six year old when they rescued him. He's actually twelve like us. But he gets homeschooled from his father and sometimes the minister would teach him. Now he can say one syllable words and write in the similar format. He mixes his b's and his d's. he only eats fruit and has to take three nutrient potions a day for the rest of his life. Now he can't hold down potions. And I was told that he is practically on his death bed. He's my little brother. He looked up to me. And I'm not there with him." I cried out in frustration. My friends had face of shock.

Back to Hades Pov.
I felt like I was in water. I was so wet. I know the nappy is full. It's hard for me to breath and it also harder that my brain is foggy.
"D-d-d-a-a-a-d-d-d-y-y" I cried out. I heard his running foot steps. He came in and some me. I hear his cry.
"Dobby get the Minister, Draco, his friends, Severus, Lucious, and cissy" daddy call out. He cleaned me up on the nappy department. I had tears streaming down my cheeks. Footsteps was pounding through the hall way. I was wheezing for breath. My hands are shaking. The door exploded open. Everyone flooded in.
"Hades." Drake cried out. He rushed on the bed beside me. He held my hand.
"B-b-b-u-u-b-b-a-a" I wheezed out.
He gave a chocked out sob.
"I'm here. I'm here." He said.
I look at daddy.
"I'm tiered daddy." I whispered.
"I know my baby boy. I love you baby so much. You were such a strong brave boy." Daddy said with tears.
"I... love.... you... guys..." I got out with my last breathe. With my vision fading back I heard cries.

I'm now at a white station that looks like king cross. A man all in black with a weird sword thingy walked towards me.
"Hadrian I've seen your life. I know what your soul sings. I will send you back to your body. But you will be different. I will put you back at the age of four. I will also give you little bit of my magic." He said. He then touched my chest. I felt excruciating pain. I cried out in pain. I can feel myself getting smaller. I felt being picked up. I hear my self crying.
"He's alive. How can that be. He was dead for an half an hour." I heard someone said.
I open my eyes and grabbed daddy's cloths.
"What happened child." He asked.
"Death friend." I sobbed up.
They all look at each other pale in the face. I reach out for Drake. I was handed to him. I buried my head In the crevice of his neck. I held tightly into his robes. I can tell that I was still in a nappy and a shirt. I could hear a Snap and someone mumbling scrapbook.