Five years old

I figured out that they let him in while they take Dudley to the park. Anyways now Dudley is going to school but uncle Vernon said freaks like me don't go to school and I was sent to the cupboard without food. I got more chores and I get hit every time something is not up to standard. When the man visited this time I wanted to cry.
"Come here" the man said. I walked up to him.
"Do you remember me?" He asked.
I shook my head. He grew a smile. I can hear him mumble the candies are working then he grabbed my hand. I try to pull away because it's burnt from last week when I burned the bacon. He put my hand on his thigh. I quickly remove it wanting to hide. He point an stick and mumbled something and all of a sudden I am taking off my pants. I can see him lick his lips. Then I started walking towards him his hand moved towards my private box. I wanted to move away but it was like I was frozen in place. His hand touched me and I wanted to cry. There was a car door shutting. And he cursed. Soon my pants were back on and he handed me a candy and sent me back to the cupboard. I stashed the candy in the sock. I cried in my shirt.
And things didn't get better. Well not until I was nine.