Being taught

I woke up with someone still running their fingers through my hair. I look up to see the same man as earlier holding me. He gave me a smile.
"Hadrian I'm your father. When you were a baby you were taken from me. That man that has been giving you those lemon drops took you and killed your mother." The man said.
I scrunch my eyebrows.
"Daddy?" I said unsure.
A smile lit up his face.
"Yes I'm your daddy. And I'm going to protect you." The man said.

I stuck by my dad through out the day. He has been teaching me how to read and write. It was always hard. My hand would shake and my letters would be messy. The have been giving me medicines to help me. They also cut my hair short so it would be easy to manage. The lady comes in the morning and picks out my cloths and fits them. Then I stay with daddy all the time. He also had a meeting with the minister. I was sat on his lap when the man came out of the fire place. Dad stood up holding me and shook the mans hand.
"Dear God Tom. Who is this child and why does he look like a zombie?" The man said.
Dad sighed.
"This is my son that was stolen from me years ago. Hadrian Salazar Gaunt. Dumbledore took him and gave him to muggle sister of Lilly Evans Potter. When we scanned him he suffered extreme malnutrition, was raped since the age of five, beat so bad that we had to reset many of his bones, he didn't know how to speak, read, and write. Dumbledore was personally the one responsible for the rape and molestation and tried to erase his memory of the events by giving him lemon drops covered in a potion similar to the spell to erase memories of the event. Right now he is in a four year old mind set. We are working on helping him out. But he most likely be home schooled." Daddy explained.
The man looked at me in sorrow.
"Can we see your memories? All you have to do is think of them and we extract them with this stick. It won't hurt at all. And maybe your daddy will give you some ice cream?" The man said. I look at daddy. He nodded his head and message my head with his hand. I nod and close my eyes and thought of all the memories since I was two. I open my eyes to see a silver light thing being held by a stick. Daddy wiped my face and rocked me. My eyes start to flutter close I was laid down on the couch by the fire. I was covered by a blanket. A stuffy of a dragon was put in my arms. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Toms Pov.
After I put him down for a nap we got out the pensive. We insert the memories and we dip our heads in. We watch what the first time Dumbledore came then handed him candy. How he looked at it and hurried into the cupboard. He looked around. He grabbed a sock and put the candy in it. He lifted a board in the floor and put it in. How sometimes Dudley Dursley gave him a candy bar when no one is watching. But as he got older things got difficult. He didn't know his name. I bet he thought his name was freak. How he was imperio'd to do things against his will. How he tried to give up on everything. How freaked out that we came to rescue him. How he was burned if he burnt the food or spilled it. I wanted to kill Albus Dumbledore more so for what he did to my son.
He would pay for the pain he caused.
When we got out I could see hatred in Fudges face. I look to see a crying Hadrian. Who's tossing and turning. I quickly go over to him and ran my fingers on his head. I started to hmm a tune. He starts to calm down.
The minister looked at me and gave a silent nod. I picked him up and rub circles on his back as Hadrian burrows his head in my shoulder. He holds the stuffed dragon tightly. We talk about things and he leaves. I sit in my chair holding him. Lucious walks in. I nod my head to the pensive. He walks over and deeps his head in. Half an hour later he gets out and his face turned a shade of red. He sits down and puts his head in his hands.