New family

Daddy adopted them they look like me kind of. We did the blood brother ritual. After that daddy told them my story. James was holding me. While Josh had his head on James shoulder. I fell asleep on James lap. I can hear their whispers. I was picked up and then put down. I feel a set of arms around me. I was snuggled into a chest on the opposite side from the arm. I heard the camera flutter. I heard whispers saying how cute it was. And shh. Saying they will wake us up.

I was woken up to getting changed. I flutter my eyes open and looked to see James changing me. With a new Nappie and I started to cry because I was cold. James hurried and pulled on the other cloths. He popped a pacifier in my mouth. I started to calm down and suck on the pacifier.

He held me with my head buried in his shoulder

He held me with my head buried in his shoulder. I heard voices and a creak of the door opening. I was pried off of James and I was now in Daddy's lap. He kissed my temple. He softly took the pacifier out of my mouth. I started to get huffy. He started bopping me up and down on his knees.
"Are you tiered is that why your cranky." Day asked me. I don't answer just cry. He tries to feed me but I turn my head. He just sticks the pacifier in my mouth and rub my back. I start to fall asleep.

The next time I woke up I was in Josh's arms.
"Hey there sleepy head. Daddy says you need to drink this potion. Can you do that for me?" Josh asked me. It's probably the nutritional potion. I swallowed the potion and scrunch my nose in discuss. He then hands me a sippy cup full of pumpkin juice. I started to drink it.
"Good Job Hades. That was good. Now do you want to color with me?" Josh asks. I nod. We sat down and I was given paper and colors. I started scribbling.
Josh was coloring. Josh looked to mine. He said he loved it! I started babbling about it. To him it sounded like nonsense when Dad and James walked in. They laugh at what's happening. Josh tell Last me I should put his name so he can hang it in his room. I stuck my tongue out in concentration in messy writing says Hab3s. He smiled and kissed my head. He started picking up the mess. Daddy picked me up and grabbed my pacifier.
"Guess what Hades Uncle Corn is here and wants to see you and your brothers." Daddy said. My eyes lit up. I held my arms out for James. My brothers and I followed Daddy to his office. When we enter Uncle Corn has three gift bags.
"Okay which one of you is Josh." Uncle Corn said.
Josh rose his hand.
"My name to you boys is Uncle Cornelius buy Hadrian calls me unca Corn." Said Uncle Corn.
He handed Josh an black bag with silver designs.
"So you must be James." He said trading a bag for me. Uncle Corn sat down with me in his lap.
"We'll go on open it up." He told my brothers. They open it up.
Josh got an art set. And James got him a skateboard with extra parts. He helped me open mine. My eyes light up at the sight of my new pet.

My pacifier dropped

My pacifier dropped. I smiled and giggled.
*pretty!*
*you my master?* a young voice asked.
*no you my friend*
*friend what does this entail* the young voice asked.
*you be wit me. You help me out. And talk to me. What you name?* I asked.
*my mother called me Nyx* the voice answered.
*I like it. Sit on my lap.*
Nyx slithered on my lap. I clap my hands. And started to pet it.
"Hades your one wild and weird child." Said James.
I stick out my tongue.
"This is Nyx she's my friend." I said. Dad is glaring at Uncle Corn.
"Daddy is you eyes hurten." I asked. All eyes look to Dad. Josh cracked up.
"Come on little man it's time for your bath. And I'm sure Buba James will read you a story." Said Josh. Nyx slithered up his arm and around his neck and he picked me up. James got his and Josh's presents and we walked to my room. Josh put Nyx on my bed and took me to the bathtub. When he deemed me clean he took me out and dried me. He then picked me up and brought me to the bed. He dressed me for bed.

He gave me my potion and tucked me in

He gave me my potion and tucked me in. Nyx laid by my neck. Jame red me a story and I fell asleep.