Stuck like superglue

Daddy got me from Draco and told them that they should get back to school and that there would be letters and he will be at the station to pick them up at Christmas. I was then taken for a bath. He put me in a nappy. He then started getting me dressed. He packed nappies, wipes, powders, my dragon stuffy, a small Slytherin green blanket, extra cloths, and juice bottles in a sippy cup.

He shrunk the bag and stuck it in his pocket

He shrunk the bag and stuck it in his pocket. He picked me up and we walked to the fireplace. He grabbed some powder and threw it down and said Vladimir manor. Next thing I know is we are walking out of the fireplace. A man came and greeted us.
"Tom nice to see you." The man said.
"Nice to see you, this is Hadrian he's my son. This morning we had us a scare." Daddy said rubbing my back.
"What kind of scare?" Said the man as I was handed to him.
"Since September the first Hades was sick. He had high fevers. This morning is was up to 107, he was having trouble breathing, he couldn't hold down any potions, or anything really. He was twelve. He said his last words I love you and he stopped breathing. He was dead for half an hour all of a sudden he was shrinking into a four year old in guessing and he was crying. When I asked him how. He said Death friend." Daddy said.
"I just he has a mind of a baby. When we found him he had multiple broken bone that weren't set right, he was bruised head to toe, he was raped every month for five years, he was burned because he burnt food that he was t able to see or dropped it." Daddy said pacing.
I stuck my thumb in my mouth.
"Do you have a pacifier?" The man asked looking down at me. Dad got the bag out of his pocket and enlarged it. He opened it up and took out a blue item. He walked over and removed my thumb I start to cry and he put the thing in. I start to suck on it. I close my eyes. I feel my face getting cleaned up.
"So you think death came to him and gave him a second chance?" The man said.
Daddy nodded.
"Well I would just Jeep an eye on him. Give him his needed potions. Just don't yell at him, since his mind set is of a baby he would think he is unwanted or he is not worth the attention. And besides you have a chance to raise him longer." The man said handing me back to daddy. Daddy put my bag back in his pocket and went back to the fire place.
"Thank you Vlad." Daddy said. We went to another place. It was full of people. Daddy walked with me to a door. He knocked.
"Come in." Said a voice.
Daddy walked in to see the Minister.
"Hi Tom. How is he?" The minister asked.
"Well he has the mind set of a baby. I have to reteach him everything including potty training." Daddy sighed sitting down. He checked my nappy.
"Cornelius mind if I change him?" Daddy asked.
"No go ahead." He said.
Daddy changed it and pulled up my shorts. He banished the nasty one and held me again. I dropped the pacifier and started to cry.
"Shh it's okay its right here see." Daddy said showing me it. He tried to put it back in my mouth. But I turned my face. I am hungry.