Chapter 1: Lucky... Not so Lucky

(So this is an x male reader, but it can be read by anyone, that features the characters from Danganronpa V3. The chapters will be about the reader basically interacting with the wild cast of characters in an alternate universe where the killing game never occurred and you all attend a school similar to Hope's Peak.)

(However despite being in an alternate universe there will be spoilers from V3, so beware. Of course I don't own Danganronpa V3 or any of it's characters.)

(Feel free to give some suggestions or ideas for chapter ideas, however can't promise they will all happen though. Anyway, let's get started and I hope you enjoy.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Y/N P.O.V)

"I can't believe this is really happening." I quickly toss a large amount of school supplies into my back pack. Before sprinting down the stair's of my house. "I'm heading off now Ma', see you-WAH!" I suddenly trip on my own shoe laces and fall face first into the downstairs floor. "Oww.."

My Mum comes rushing over to me after the massive crash echoed through the house. She let out an exasperated sigh when she saw the state of me. "For God's sake Y/N, how many times have I told you not to run down the stairs?"

"Uhh, at least over forty times." I say with my face still buried to the ground.

"Yet you continue to do so..."

"Oh it's not so bad." I lift my face up to her and show a coin. "When I came tumbling down, I knocked out ¥500 from under the carpet." I say weakly.

My Mum rolls her eyes before quickly handing he a paper bag filled with lunch. "Look just be more careful in future, and try not to make a scene on your first day of school."

"Don't worry, it's just the first day, I'll just be sitting around in class getting to know my new classmates." I pick myself up and head towards the front door. "See you later Mum, and thanks for the lunch." With one last farewell I depart from on my home excited yet somewhat anxious to start my first day at Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I continue to walk towards my new school just thinking of all the possible outcomes. I just couldn't believe I got this chance. The UAGF school was for the most elite high school student's in Japan. So for someone like me who doesn't really specialize in anything to get the chance to be in such a prestigious school was truly a dream come true.

For someone like me who doesn't really specialize in anything, it would seem impossible, but the school hosts a random lottery to pick out a normal high school student for each class to join the and give them the title 'ultimate lucky student'. That person happened to be me, and of course once I heard my name was picked I sprung at the opportunity to join in.

I mean this school was so famous that it actually inspired a game development studio to create game and anime series based around the idea of ultimate student's. I haven't seen anything from either series yet, but I'm sure it's fairly innocent.

After a little while later I come across my destination. In person the school was even bigger than I imagined. There was a large white building taking center stage of the place and it was surrounded by various décor and small trees. The entire place looked really well kept.

I looked down at my acceptance letter to find out where my class is. "Room D2.27." I mutter. As I look back up at the school, I realized that I had know idea where the exact place where my classroom was. "Ah, it can't be that hard to find.

(20 minutes later)

"I should of gotten a map". I've searched around desperately for my classroom for a while and I still couldn't find it. "I'm probably gonna be late at this point." But I refuse to give up. I continue my search until I take notice of what appeared to be another student making his way to class. I decided to ask him for directions.