Chapter 8: Raining on your Parade

(Chapter 8)

(3rd P.O.V)

Y/N and Miu were dreading the visit they had to make with the principal as Mr. Katashi lead them down the hallway to the office. "Robotic, killer , teddy bears. We just had to make robotic, killer, teddy bears." Y/N muttered to Miu.

"S-Shut up, if it weren't for that stupid book none of this would of happened." she whinged in her defence.

After some walking the came to a stop in from of a brown, wooden door. "Wait right here." Mr . Katashi commanded. He opened the door and went in himself while they waited outside.

Y/N sighed defeatedly. He felt like this was it. He felt that this time he along with Mini were actually going to get kicked out of the school. After about two minutes of waiting, the door reopened again and they saw Mr. Katashi. "The principal will see you now." he said.

Y/N and Miu swallowed their nervousness and went straight in while Mr. Katashi walked away. Once inside they could see a women who looked like she was in her mid twenties, sitting at a desk directly in front of them. She had short, straight, brown hair that went down to her hair along with a fair skin colour and brown eyes that were focusing intensely on them both. She was wearing a dark red, cotton blazer that was mostly buttoned up, except for the top ones which showed she was wearing a white buttoned underneath and a cotton skirt that was the same colour as the blazer and went up to her lower thighs. She was also wearing some thin black glasses that she adjusted as they walked in.

They could immediately tell she was the principal. She had her name placed on a tag that they could see on the desk. It was 'Mrs. Caruthers.' She looked at the two then several papers that were on her desk. "Miu Iruma the ultimate inventor and F/N L/N the ultimate lucky student of 79-B... have a seat."

Y/N and Miu nervously sat down in the two seats in front of her. Caruthers had a look at the sheet again. "Let's see... responsible for creating a strange armed device that wrecked a class room with tennis balls." Both of them gulped slightly when she read this. "Messed around with invisible ink, hooked up one of your classmates to a giant hose and sprayed huge amounts of water and now you've apparently made five robotic... teddy bears that went amuck around the entire school."

Y/N decided to be to first one to talk. "Well yes are partly to blame for those, but none of them were intentionally meant to destroy the school..." He started to laugh nervously but that was quickly stopped when Caruthers frowned slightly, showing she really wasn't in the mood.

"Now, despite this not being your first incident at the school, I brought you here this time because with all the previous moments they seemed to mostly happen within your class, so I let it slide. However, this time your mechanics has not only caused not only damage around the school but several complaints from students outside your class. Therefore I have no choice but to..."

Y/N and Miu stiffened when they heard this. "Oh god. She's gonna kick us out of the school." Y/N thought."

"But to have you both help out with the music recital that will be happening in two weeks." They eased up a little. "The recital will needs to have loads of instruments pulled in and readied, not to mention all the stage fixtures, you two can give back to the school by helping out with that."

Y/N was relieved for a second he thought he was out of this place. But what Miu said next made his stomach drop. "The fuck? You want us to help out with some faggot ass recital? Why that?" Y/N just wanted to run and hide in the nearest dumpster.

Caruthers shot the same frown at Miu that Y/N received causing her to sweat a look nervous. She then sighed, as if she was holding herself back from yelling. "Because, it's either this or the punishment could be much more dire and I don't think you want me to go into to details about."