Chapter 13: Virtual World

(Chapter 13)

(3rd P.O.V)

Y/N looked at the large machine Miu had built in awe. "The new world program."

"No dumbass." Miu said while chucking a screw into a tool box on a table to her left. "NEO world program."

"NEO world program? What kind of name is that?"

"It comes from- uh... never mind where it comes from."

Y/N went over to the machine and gave it a knock. "What is it even meant to be?"

"This machine brings us into a virtual world."

"Wait, a virtual world... like... like the Matrix."

"The fuck is the matrix?"

"The matrix! Y'know the slow motion and Neo and all the- never mind. So... is this thing done?"

"Almost, just a few bugs I need to fix out."

"Well ok." Y/N looked at his watch. "Lessons are gonna start soon, wanna head?"

"Eh I'll catch up with you in a bit." Y/N started to walk out but Miu called out, stopping him. "Wait um Y/N... could you stay quiet about this?"

"How come?"

Miu started to sweat and fiddle with her hair. "I just well, don't wanna spoil the surprise or something."

"... Surprise?"

Miu clasped her hands together. "Pleeeeeeease!"

"Ok, ok. Relax, I won't tell a soul."

Miu sighed in relief and placed her hands on her hips. "I knew I could trust goodie two shoes like you."

Y/N rolled his eyes with a slight smile. "See you in class Miu." Y/N walked out the room and closed the door but the moment he closed the door for the place and turned around, he saw someone he really was hoping not to see at this moment. Kokichi.

"Hiiiiii Y/N." he chimed with a glowing smile.

Y/N stumbled back against the door, slightly surprised to see him and because he was worried of him finding out what Miu was building. "He- heyyyyy Kokichi."

Kokichi  continued to smile at Y/N Why he continued to press his back against the door with a nervous grin. "Sooooo what were you and Miu talking about in there. Something about keeping it a secret?"

Y/N cursed internally. "It's... nothing, Ye nothing."

Kokichi's smile seemed to spread in glee as he heard Y/N's fib. "That's not the truth now is it, c'moooooon tell me. C'mon tell me, tell me, tell me, hey, hey, tell me, tell-

"Ok! Ok! Jeez, fine she's working on... spring shoes. Ye spring shoes yknow Miu and all her funky inventions. Yeeeeee..."

Y/N noticed that Koikichi's expression was completely devoid of emotion. He didn't even notice it change. It was a little uncomfortable seeing like this. "... Y'know Y/N, you're a crappy liar." His voice actually had an ounce of seriousness which caught Y/N off even further.

"Look just please can you not mention..." Y/N waved his hand around "any of this, to anyone."

I'm an instant Kokichi was back to his smiling self. "Of cooourse Y/N, we're buddies after all. I'm won't blab." He then spun around and walked away.

Y/N stood still thinking to himself. "Ok I think we're good. We're good. Yeah, he won't-

(Tomorrow)