Chapter 3: A Slight Mistake

(It's certainly been a while since I last updated this. Apoligies, but I guess that's what happens when you have to manage real life along with multiple stories.)

(Chapter 3)

(3rd P.O.V)

"Seriously, I'm really sorry about the pin." Kaede said while walking to class with Y/N along with everyone else that came to visit him at the school hospital.

He tried wiping away a small bloodstain that appeared where Kaede accidently punctured him. "I already told you it's fine. I got a nice little pin anyway. So if you don't mind me asking, what session do we have right now again?"

"Remember, it's our are free period at the moment, so it's your choice on how you decided to use it."

As they continued to walk down the halls of the school, they eventually started walking past a great glass window showing the grand architecture at the front of the school. The afternoon sky really made the place sparkle. Y/N was amazed at the sight. "Wow, what a view."

Kaede smiled at the sight as well. "It certainly is." she replied. Everyone started to look at the view as they were walking down the halls. However Y/N came to a stop when something near the entrance of the school that seemed odd. There appeared to be a four people in bandanna's that was covering a large majority of their face, throwing eggs right towards the school property.

"What's their problem?" Y/N asked as he continued to watch the spectacle.

Kaede stopped as well to get a clearer view. "I have no idea. What's with the matching bandanna's." Some of the other's began to gather around in confusion at the sight until Shuichi spoke up.

"You guy's haven't heard?"

"Heard what?" Gonta asked.

Shuichi came closer to the window. "Well, as you all know this school isn't available to all students. It's only available to who the school deems super high school level or ultimate. Some people have gotten jealous of the idea that they didn't get the chance to come to this school, and created an kind of organization called 'Lost Potential'. Whether they vandalize school property or even attack the students, they make it their mission to try and make things bad for us here."

Kokichi sighed in a bored tone. "Yeah I heard of these crackpot's before. Honestly, as a ruler of an evil society, these guy's ain't got nothin on me."

"You seem awfully confident." K1-B0 commented.

"I'm not to worried about people who think goin around throwing eggs at property is badass thing to do."

Some people began to form their own opinions. "I bet the organization is full of males." Tenko said.

"I'm sure they have some female members too Tenko." Kaede said.

Angie clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. "I'm sure Atua will make sure to punish those who have done bad."

At one point some of the school's security came into sight and chased the members of the jealous organization away. Once thing's seemed to calm down the group went on their way.

Once they got to class and they opened the door, they were all greeted with something that they certainly weren't expecting to see. Some kind of mechanical arm was stretching out towards them. Not only that, there were several other arms moving around the classroom doing various tasks, such as writing on a sheet of paper, moving a chair, and for some reason one was waving a candle around. They looked to the source of the mechanical arms to see them connected to a large rectangular object with various buttons on it. "What the...?" Y/N muttered to himself."