Chapter 7: Bad, Bad Bears

(Chapter 7)

(3rd P.OV)

"Is that black and white bear talking?" Y/N asked.

"He sure is." Tsumugi replied.

"Did that soup just turn everyone into a bunch of horny teens?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh my god! What is that model chick doing to that poor gamer girl!"

"I already told you Y/N, her ultimate model talent is just a cover up. She actually the ultimate analyst who also becomes ultimate despair. She's one of my favourites."

Due to the fact that it had been raining for the entire day and it was still coming in strong, as break came along for the school instead of going outside and playing sports in the field or going off the school campus to do something else, most members people decided to stay inside their classrooms and mingle.

Y/N actually ended up chatting with Tsumugi which lead to her talking about her favourite series, which then lead to her showing him some episodes of the anime to him on her phone.

"So let me get this straight. This mode-... lady, decided to do all these horrible things which would plunge the world into a complete hell hole, just because she was bored?" Y/N asked.

"Well if you had the ability to predict everything wouldn't you be a little bored too?"

"I don't think I'd want to turn the world  into a giant cess pool." Y/N and Tsumugi continued to watch the brutal display on the phone. "One more question. Why is the blood pink?"

"Censorship turned to artistic highlight ."

"Weird."

"I know."

Kokichi secretly slid behind Y/N and watched Tsumugi's phone. "Enjoying your nerd stuff you two?" he asked.

Tsumugi gasped at the comment he made. "I'll have you know that this 'nerd stuff' is actually inspired from our school... save for all the blood, massacre and suicide that occurs in the anime."

"... So nerd stuff." Kokichi continued.

Tsumugi just adjusted her glasses and ignored Kokichi's remark. "Oh this is the part when the 77th class come in for the rescue... not gonna lie it's kinda anti-climatic."

While continuing to watch the anime Tsumugi was so fond of, in the corner of his eye Y/N saw Kaede pin up a purple sheet onto the bulletin board in the classroom. He also saw her take out a large amount of the same papers. "Hey Kaede, what's with all the papers?"

"Oh I'm just posting up some flyers around the school for this little recital they'll be doing. It happens in two weeks. Students are free to join and if you want you can bring guests."

Kokichi takes one of the flyers from Kaede's stack and has a look on it. "Hmm, could be neat... it wouldn't be a problem if I brought a few friends of mine to the music recital, would it?"

Kaede took her stack of flyers. "These... friends of yours wouldn't happen to be from this evil society you mentioned before?"

"Nishishi. Maybe, maybe not."

Kaede shook her head slightly and focused her attention on Y/N. "Are you going to turn up Y/N?"

"Sure, I guess I could give it a watch. Since you play the piano, will you be preforming at the recital?"

Kaede shrugged her shoulders somewhat bashfully. "Well the school asked me to preform due to me being the ultimate pianist, so yes." Kaede started to leave the room. "Anyway, I better get these flyers around the school." she then left. Y/N continued to watch the anime with Tsumugi.