Chapter 2: Second Times a Charm. Or is it the Third?

(Chapter 2)

(Y/N P.O.V)

Ok, yesterday might of been quite a blunder but, every day is a new day, a new start so I just know that-WAH!" I trip up on my untied laces and once again fall down the stairs of my own house.

My Mum slowly approaches with a coffee mug in hand she takes a quick sip. "Seriously Y/N? The stairs again?"

I pick myself up and dust myself off. "Don't worry, I probably got some more..." I look around and found that nothing of desire got knocked out the carpet this time. "What?! No money! C'mon."

My mum rolls her eyes and opens the front door of the house. "Try not to hurt yourself too bad out there."

"Hey! Just because I happen to fall these stairs all the time doesn't-" I once again trip up and fall face first onto the floor outside.

My mum takes another sip from her coffee as she looks at the state of me from the doorway. "Your shoe is still untied." Without another word she shuts the door.

I quickly double knot my shoelaces and continue on my way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As I made my way to class I could see that everyone was already there. I then notice Kaede walk over to me. "Good Morning Y/N. I see you could find your way to class this time."

"Yeah about that." I begin to awkwardly rub the back of my head, "I actually arrived much earlier, but I had such a hard time getting here, it took me a while to find class."

Kaede face went completely nonplussed. "Your kidding right?"

"I'm still not used to the maze like structure of this school. I got a map while I was searching, so I shouldn't run into this problem in future."

Kaede just shook her head slightly. "Right then." she slightly gestured me towards a desk that had Rantaro and a few other students there. "C'mon Y/N, I'll introduce you to the students of our class." I follow her around the classroom ready to know some of my peers.

( Small time skip)

Well after meeting everyone in my classroom, I have to say. It was somewhat mixed. Don't get me wrong their seem to be some fairly nice people such as Kaito, but then their where some people who lay more on the unfriendly spectrum such a Maki. Seriously, you would think someone who's a child caregiver would at least attempt to be friendly.

Anyway, after all of that I simply head back to my desk slightly exhausted from meeting all of my classmates within such a small amount of time. The moment I take a seat I feel numerous taps on my left shoulder. I slowly turn my head to see the religious little sun spot Angie, beaming a huge smile at me.

"Hiya Y/N! Are you sure that you don't want to join Angie for her blood sacrifice. God is watching y'know."

Not this again. "Um, Angie I already told you, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on your offer."

"Oh please. Angie doesn't need a whole lot of blood she just needs an itty bitty amount of it."

"Like I said, I'll pass."

"Nyahaha, alrighty then, but God is a little disappointed."

I slightly shuffle my chair to the right to avoid anymore talk about strange blood sacrifices, when I suddenley here a soft chuckling to my right. I look to see none other Koeriyko, putting a hand over his masked mouth trying to stifle some laughter.