The Science Behind Boys

Let's take a second to hug you because you pressed the read button and you're not running away yet.

Second over. *Backs away and shivers from human contact*

Welcome to The Science Behind Boys! You know you've always wondered why some of them seem like they haven't fully gone through the evolution, so here is where we find out...

But wait! Here's a few things before we get started:

1. Do not repost this ever. On any site. This book belongs here and not anywhere else. :)

2. Please do not advertise your works here. There are places for that. :)

3. DONUT-erm I mean-DO NOT COPY. I really put a lot of effort into my writing. I may not be the best but I love what I do. If you want to write, I say go for it! Even if copying is the best form of flattery, I'd rather you not. So please tell me if you find anyone getting their copy and paste on with my story. :)

4. Please do not hate. I mean, constructive criticism would be fine but just full on hating for no reason is just not welcome. I'm not a writing goddess that radiates perfection but I try my best! Hate is inevitable but just know that those comments will be ignored. :)

5. This book is reader friendly so don't expect any restricted stuff 'cause I don't do that stuff. And swearing is kept to a minimum here just to let you know. (With the exception of some parts) :)

WARNING: This book may contain a touch of super beautiful boys. What did you expect? We need to have a specimen! Also, you might actually learn some science... I'm sorry, I know we hate school outside of school. My advice is to pee before reading because you might laugh so hard that you end up peeing your pants and embarrass yourself in front of your crush.

DISCLAIMER: The pictures I put at the tops of the chapters are not mine. They belong to people who I wish I knew so I could tell you. But I don't. Any resemblance other books/real life is purely coincidental and I do not know witchcraft...or do I? I am not responsible for any idiots who decide to copy the MC's actions (like hurling textbooks) and get in trouble. Though if you do, please record and send a video. That would be freaking hilarious!

THIS IS SOLELY FOR HUMOUR PURPOSES AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS AN OFFENCE AGAINST MALES. (you guys are awesome too)

That's about it!

Happy reading!

-Summer <3

© 2017 Summerbackthen, All Rights Reserved