Prologue

I don't think I've ever understood boys, which is shocking considering I have 4 brothers. The only thing I've learned from them is that some boys haven't passed the evolution, some boys don't shower so they drench themselves with Axe, and other boys who seem perfect are completely out of my freaking league. Or they're gay.

Which sucks. Really, it does.

I've had enough with boys. All of my past experiences with them have either been traumatizing or painful. No, nobody ever broke my oh-so-fragile heart. But somebody of the male species did cause me to break a leg. Literally.

Stupid boys.

I'd leave it to science to help me figure out how to catch my crush or survive annoying guys without Tylenol, but frankly, no scientist has ever figured out what's with boys. (Maybe it's because they gave up or died from choking on Axe-polluted air.)

They're gross.

They have cooties.

And they're annoying.

But as my best friend would say, "HARRY STYLES-SHAWN MENDES-NIALL HORAN-DYLAN O' BRIEN-" let's stop there since I don't live forever.

So she doesn't care about the whole boys and cooties thing...

Let's be real though, those guys don't have cooties and they're freaking adorable. Off track!

Until now, we have yet to unravel the mystery of the different boys. Like, why are eff-boys, eff-boys? Why do smart boys think they're better than everyone else? Why are crush-material boys so hard to find and catch? And why do athletes manage to look hot while sweating buckets while I look like I got ran over by a greasy food truck?

Questions, questions...

With no answer! It's time for us to figure out, The Science Behind Boys and why we fall for them!

Commence the experiments!

Hey! Another idea, another book. Bear with my weirdness! The first chapter will be posted later, in the summer maybe. My priority right now is my other book, How To Be The Best Third Wheel, so there will be a wait on this one. Hope to see you in the next chapter!

-Summer :)